StevieBoy

GOODNIGHT LUCAS

Not too sure how to go about this, I cant seem to talk face to face with anybody at the mo because I get too chocked up, typing here is the best i can do.

OUR baby (Lucas, in France LUKA) was born on 1st Oct but only lived for 12 min's, I remember standing outside a room hearing him cry, my body was pumping, pumping like nothing before, I knew he was too early but every second was a day for me, we took him to a fantastic place & scattered his ashes, the sun always sets on this place & every time the sun sets we will always remember him.

GOOD NIGHT SON.

SORRY TO PUT A DOWNER ON THIS SITE BUT WE HAD NOWHERE ELSE TO GO.

Steve, I can't think of anything worse that you'll ever have to go through than losing a child. My sincere condolences.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

thank you for your thoughts, he whould have loved the skies we play in.
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Steve - many hugs to you, and many thoughts and prayers sent your way. Bringing it here to skyfamily is also what this site is about. No need to apologize for it. Losing a child is the worst thing a person can be asked to handle, and we are here for you.

I wish I had something I could say to take the pain away from you, but there isn't. All I can do is offer a shoulder should you need it. And remind you that Lucas is not gone, he is just not here. Smile for him, and laugh for him - he knows. Eternal blue skies for him, my friend, eternal blue skies for him...

Hugs-
Michele

we'll still fight for another baby, tania will have to lay in bed for 6 months to insure a birth, others have gone through a lot worse, but I am very glad you people are here, THANK YOU.

I have to go no now, clear blues all.
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

I can only imagine the heartbreak you are going through. Having almost lost a son years ago, I still can only imagine losing a child. He will always be with you, in your hearts. If I could, I would take away your pain. A 'tear' for you and your wife for your loss.

J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

I'm so sorry to hear about your son. You must be devastated.

Everyone I know who has been through bed rest says it's hard, and SO worth it. Just remember to get her a computer, and tell her about dz.com, parentsplace.com, parentsoup.com -- many many boards to help make the days pass.

And chocolate, but not too much ... :)
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

"And chocolate, but not too much ... "

I wish, :)

thanks people.

not sure I what to do now, jump or not, time will tell when I am ready, life is a little blurred at the moment, THANKS for your thoughts, I feel better for sharing my feelings here, they were getting to much for me to handel, I had to be strong for Tania & forgot about myself, writing this thread I cried very hard, such a loss.

sunset loads to all.

Thank you for sharing with all of us.
We can listen to you and pray for things to come for you coping of this. If we can be there for you, listen to, in this way then thank you for trusting us enough to open up and reach out.
Most of us could not cope with so much.
My best friend and his wife visit the site of their child every day and are 1 year past with a second daughter due . All is well but, still...
I wish I could do more but, I respect a broken heart that should be heard and be a friend to listen.
You and your family will be in our prayers.
-Grant