freeflir29

JRAF sucks and you shouldn't vote for him!

I didn't disappear. I"m in Atlanta still, working. Doing an interesting psych imaging course. Tomorrow I present some research to abotu 200 people. HA! Just maybe I shall appear at the Hills saturday evening. maybe. we'll see. one can never tell where i am or will be at any given moment.

Clearing up rumors about Clay- he's actually normal. He hides his boobies under large shirts. Even though he took me to a hooters bar.... :ph34r:

Clearing up rumors about Clay- he's actually normal

Dammitt......why are all the chicks I meet trying to squash any chance I ever have of getting laid. First I get called a "Nice Guy" in another thread and now Stacy calls me "Normal." Are you all trying to make sure I STAY SINGLE for the rest of my life or what? [:/]

called me the devil

Fitting I would think. I don't think I got to see the "Evil Stacy" but I can tell it's in there. You'll have to introduce me to her on my next visit to Florida. ;)

Oh yeah? She has called you "Normal" and "Nice". She is destroying you in her own devious fashion. Being classified as Normal would only ruin years of carefully building your identity. Wicked, wicked I say.

nope wasn't you at all. we were grateful that you put the tire tube on though. :D who was the guy dressed as tarzan? apparently he sobered up and realized it was cold and wouldn't leave the fire. :ph34r:

hey hans- i recall you smiling when TK touched ya!! :ph34r:. i'm sorry that i couldnt' get paige handcuffed to you though. she was too quick for me.... :ph34r:

Clearing up rumors about Clay- he's actually normal

hmmm ... I'm concerned here ... what kinda psych school teaches you that sheep adoration (being nice here) is normal?? [:/]
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Yes, and when the pictures are posted all the babes are going to vote for me. After all most females came to pinch my butt, and some stuck dollar bills in my briefs:$. Away go the chances of my co-candidates! Women vote JRAF for National Director!!! (I will be your Party Boy)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Oh, so it was box doing that. I thought it was some mentally deranged stranger in need of a serious pounding from me and my brother (voters: notice the will to sacrifice own body in defense of constituents) Well yesterday I asked how he was doing and several people just shook their heads and looked the other way - what happend after we left?
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

you clearly were wasted. recall: i walked up to you in the bar and told you i was going to get a few hours sleep before driving back to orlando. you were still partying hard when i went to sleep. i woke up and left pretty early (4ish) and i swear i still heard your voice at the fire.