steve1

Anyone heard from SkyMonkeyOne??

I haven't heard from Chuck for some time. I was just wondering if he might be preparing to go to war. There is a big demand for anyone who is a senior NCO and in S.F. right now. Much of what they do is secret or top secret. Let's hope he's just busy doing something else right now. Steve1

He called me back Saturday night but I had gotten rather inebriated and left my cell phone in the truck. Didn't get his message until Sunday night on the way home from the DZ. He was just down this way at the swoop comp in Cedartown last weekend.

I was just wondering if he might be preparing to go to war.

Nope...#1 He works for JFKSWC so training people is his job. #2 He finally picked up his retirement orders recently. He was supposed to retire back in May I think it was but they were holding him on a "Stop Loss" of critical personnel.

Of course....he was with Nathan last I heard so Lord knows what could have happened to him....:D

Chuck and I have both retired. I am 27 and broke and he is 39 and still getting paid. I will be DZ junkie and he will teach me some stuff to earn money. Then we will travel and swoop the world. SkyMonkeys across the world UNITE!

Clay,
I remember JFK Center well. There were people from all over the world learning special warfare tactics there. Then at night we would have to go clean the son of a bitch. I think they have civilians for that part now. A friend of mine used to fill Colonel so and so's coffee pot at JFK Center. He used water out of the toilet bowel. As you can tell I was definitely not officer material. Steve1

I remember JFK Center well

I just remember that every time I had to go over there it was a bitch to find parking....:D

Congrats Chuck!!! Your service is greatly appreciated. Enjoy your retirement. You have definately earned it. If you ever need anything I'm here for ya.