Sonic

Most amount drunk?

I don't really remember, but for my dad's 60 i had bottle and half of champagne, 2 bottles of whine and then i went to the disco where i had a screw driver and 2 fernet con colas.
I was ok. Drove home (in argentina is easier to do cops don't sent you to jail they want 10 bocks)

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

Well, I have been seen walking out of my neighbourhood Bistro after drinking 4 bottles of fine wine in 3 hours.B| There were other times in my life that I don't care to rememberB|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Harveys? I 'll have to warn my friends who live in Park Avenue of the stumbling wine-abuser. :ph34r:

i think the most I ever drank in quantity was last New Years. About 4 pints of midori sour, countless shots, 2 glasses of champagne and the evening started with beer, there was a long island tea in there somewhere. wihle it was a fun evening, it was just strange.

the most drunk i have ever been was not from quantity though, last may, at puck fair. apple martinis, beer, and jaeger. oy.

Oh good, God. My father used to drink a LOT, luckily he was never in town, always traveling on business, but when we'd take road trips, there was nothing but beer in the cooler so I grew up drinking it and have a high tolerance.

I shoudl start by saying I typically slow WAY DOWN after I get a good buzz going, but there have been a few occassions I went overboard.

The most I ever drank would be a toss up b/w a recent occasion and an old one.

The old one was in high school and b/w me and my friend, we drank a whole bottle of goldschlager. I was deathly sick after that. Spinnning, spinning.

The recent occasion was at a little tiki bar on the beach right near my house. The REALLY make good strong drinks and for some reason I was drinking Bahama Mama's even though I don't normally drink those. Not only that, but they ALL had floaters on the top. I only remember drinking 5, friends said I had about twice that. At one point, I told BZ to take me to the hospital. I really thought I had poisoned myself. Not one of my more classy moments. I didn't end up going to the hospital but the next day I couldn't stnad up w/out collapsing b/c my heart would start beating so fast and my head would spin. I sat on the couch the entire next day and didn't move. That was six months ago and since then, I have stuck to my beer and occasionally some sangria.

I should close, by reiterating that I typically dont' ever get plastered. I drink on a normal basis, but hardly ever past a buzz.
B|

Stacy I did not walk home, I drove across the golf course. When I woke up in the morning there were incriminating mud trails leading to my car, so I reparked it and went to sleepB|

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

Been thinking (ow!!) - what's the most amount anyone here has had in one night?

This also coincides with the scariest night of my life... one night in college I drank a liter of 151. Granted much of it went up in fireballs, but the next 3 days I was drunk and never thought I would feel better. Scary shit, I'm still paranoid of things that are flammable that you can put in your body

--
Hook high, flare on time

This was one night I had with my client at an after work party:

1 Jagermeister
1 Fat Tire
1 Vodka Tonic
3 more Jagermeisters
1 Long Island Iced Tea
1 Mind Eraser
1 Kamikazie
2 Goldschlager Shots

After all that, and I drank the most at that party, I STILL had to drag everyone to an IHOP to sober them up so they could drive home. I didn't get hung over the next day, thank goodness! (Everyone in my family has the alchoholism gene so we're good to go at social functions :)

Probably the latest one I can sorta remember was about 2 years ago when I was fist learning to skydive. We were all crashing at the DZ that night so 4 of us finished off the beer ( I had paid a case and so had someone else plus the various extras floating)in both fridges then found a bottle of Jaegarmeister (sp) and finished it off. At some point that night Doc also had a thing going with a bottle of tequila where you had to say what he said ( tonguetwister) to drink. I am way to good at that for my own good.

Needless to say first load was very late the next morning. I didn't feel sober until way into the next night. [:/]

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I don't remember exactly how much, but after some unknown amount of tequila I found myself lying in the front yard holding on to the grass by the roots so I wouldn't fall over.

Brisco

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Just to change the subject a little bit here, but how old were all those Americans here when they started drinking? Perhaps it is just the UK but most people in Britain start drinking when they are about 13. Is it different in America because of the vast difference regarding the legal age, i.e. 18 in Britain and 21 in America. It is just a question that I always wanted to ask, cos we Brits are supposed to have the worst underage drinking problem in the world:ph34r:

I started my career when i was about 15. Had half a bottle of absolut in no time, threw up all of it and became more or less unconsious.B| My mother wasn't very pleased when she had to pick up her hopeful. Since then it has gone in rapid succeccion. Anyway I wouldn't advice anyone to drink a bottle of red wine in less than three minutes, or one litre of bare cincano at all.:(

Aged 3. I consumed a fair portion of a bottle of brandy. I nearly died:ph34r:. The first of many such occasions.

As for most it would have to be a bottle. When the bottle is finished...so am I.
Or a crate if it is beer or cooler.:S

I have quite a high tolerance so if I am feeling strong the trick is to open a fresh bottle. JD or Southern comfort is good. Smash the cap flat and stroll around the whole evening.....sip, sip...sip.
Turf the empty into the fire and be up at 06:30 for first load.:ph34r: People look at you funny after doing that:D

Worst hangover.....Sherry or Red wine.

The most BEER that I have ever drank in one night ( and was able to keep track of ) was about a week ago. I polished off 15 1/2 bottles and couldn't keep myself away from the keyboard. I really made an A$$ out of myself and felt like crap the next 36 hours from the Hangover. But, That is not the worst of it, I still feel real bad because of some things I said to people. [:/]

Ahh, but the solution to that is, of course, to drink until you forget!:P

Whew, sounds much easier to do that. I was thinking I would have to buy them BEER until they forget and act equally stupid.:P

BTW: How many gallons are in a KEG? I'm trying to figure out if it's cheaper to buy BEER each first, when I go through training...or just buy a keg and haul it in the back of my vehicle to the DZ until its empty every weekend until I complete most of my firsts. I know students are not required to buy BEER!!, but is anyone going turn FREE BEER down?