dove

Here we go................

I will have a kissing booth set up at Zhills this weekend for any that have stress they need to relieve.:)

Hmm...sounds too good, I just hope I don't have a heart attack or something. ;) Maybe something I can handle better like holding my hand and talking soothingly. Ya have to take it easy on the old guys. :D

i won't be at the hills this weekend, i'm going to actually sleep in my own bed here in WP, not a tent, and go see Scotty and tami on Sat. BUT I will be there next weekend to do some 16way. set up the booth baby!! free jump tickets!! yahooo!!!

i won't be at the hills this weekend, i'm going to actually sleep in my own bed here in WP, not a tent, and go see Scotty and tami on Sat. BUT I will be there next weekend to do some 16way. set up the booth baby!! free jump tickets!! yahooo!!!

Is there like a "frequent flyer" program or some coupons or something? :ph34r: I'm not really cheap, I'm just broke.