jraf

Barbera d'Alba

Children I just opened a bottle of 1996 Barbera d'Alba. Whoooow! It is just such an elegant wine. Simply exquisit. And I did a nice sitfly today. And I got a bit of a sunburn. And now this precious wine! What a day:)
jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

A perfect dark red coloring. like the very end of a sunset in the mountains of Italy. A misterious and inviting bouquet like the smile of a woman in love and a magnificent taste, firm yet gentle, almost as good as a passionate kissB|

Oh, oh, I think I am geting in trouble with PLFXpert. She will accuse me of sexual discrimination[:/]
jraf

Muff #3275

(psst, Jraf...you can send the wine online.;) just pour it into the wine receiver on top of you monitor. they look alot like air vents. then tell misskriss to turn the mircophone upside down to pour it out on her side of the internet. its amazing how they gwet these things to work. You can take credit for this. I wont tell anyone I told ya!;))

My photos

My Videos

(psst, Jraf...you can send the wine online.;) just pour it into the wine receiver on top of you monitor. they look alot like air vents. then tell misskriss to turn the mircophone upside down to pour it out on her side of the internet. its amazing how they gwet these things to work. You can take credit for this. I wont tell anyone I told ya!;))

Too bad they don't have people vents too!!!!:P

Too bad they don't have people vents too!!!!:P

that would be fun...but who says they dont? they're just too damn expensive now. give it a few years when the markets are flooded with them.
My photos

My Videos

Oy, Travis, how are you doing?

Galen, for fuck's sake, call in sick, call me and come out. Pip did the training on me today. I did not intend to jump and had none of my gear, but since I was passing by ZHills...B|

Whooow, this wine is pure magic, Salute!

jraf

Muff #3275

Children this wine is getting better and better with every tiny sipB|

The sitfly was fun as hell! I stopped at ZHills to drop of Craig. Pip looked at me and said: If you are here you might as well jump. It was a 10 minute call. I grabbed a student rig with a small canopy, a pro tec, an alt from manifest and went jumping. Pip explained to me what to do on the way up. Cool!

jraf

Muff #3275

Gawd the Irish guy was close to meeting his maker! I have this thing about the ....never mind, no national slurs alowed.

I am sailing this wine like a three mast tall ship in high winds, just perfect
jraf

Muff #3275