quade

First to admit I'm wrong -- again. (damn it!)

(damn´it) ??????

Is it bad U.S. didnt attack? Are you a bulletmanufacturer in your free time?

But alongside that, I heard the first three months of the beginning of the year is the best time to attack (because of weatherconditions)

So maybe next year

Heh, thats funny .

Is it bad U.S. didnt attack? Are you a bulletmanufacturer in your free time?

No, it's bad that the "FutureCam(tm)" is out of calibration due to a temporal flux in the tachyon emmissions of Sirius Prime. Generally speaking it is a fairly accurate instrument, but obviously the further away you look through it the more difficult the calculations become in sorting out the proper time-line.

But alongside that, I heard the first three months of the beginning of the year is the best time to attack (because of weatherconditions)

Actually, I disagree on this point as it begins the action at the coldest part of the year with conditions only improving in their favor. I believe it would have been far better to do it at the beginning of Ramadan while they're distracted and, of course, conditions would then be getting worse for them going into winter.

So maybe next year

Definately.
quade -
The World's Most Boring Skydiver

I was in Winnipeg last and there was a dearth of French presence there, so I forgot.

Zut alors! Vous n'avez pas visite le quartier francais a Saint Boniface?!?

St Boniface, the french quarter of Winnipeg, is the largest french population in Canada outside of Quebec! We were the first province to declare 'official bilingualism' when a traffic ticket (circa 1980) was thrown out because it was not issued in both official languages and could not be tried in french. :S

St. B is French. The North end (is/was) Jewish/Polish/ Ukranian/General East European. Downtown 'core area' is Native American/aboriginal. The rest is pretty white bread, but in a small city of 650,000 we're pretty well integrated. Our DZ at Gimli, 45 minutes from the North edge of the city, is the second largest congregation of Icelandic people in the WORLD. Kan du snukka Norsk?

The neatest thing of all this is many celebrate their heritage (especially through Folklorama, the largest multicultural celebration in the world that takes place for 2 weeks in August and draws visitors from around the globe) but nobody fights about 'it'

Dave

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

..equally small point, Mr. Quade, you missed my twisted Monty Pythonesque addendum. Of COURSE I bloody know Pengiuns don't come from that Arctic. Lemmings, yes. Polar Bears, definately. Russian Nuclear submarines? Occasionally. But pengiuins... er, no.

Very 'cool' website, though. (punny?)

Dave.

...see what happens when you live in the Great White North? Your sense of humour gets twisted enough that not only do your jokes zing, but you also think that winter jumps are just the adult version of 'being a kid and jumping off your roof into a snowbank'

Life is very short and there's no time for fussing and fighting my friend (Lennon/McCartney)

I'm missing your point, but I'm sleepy.

I haven't reloaded ammo in quite a while.;)

I think the US government will watch the situation deteriorate on its own. With the US flying armed drones around with impunity, killing folks out of a clear blue sky, the dictators are gonna be skeered to go out much, and that makes it hard to keep your regime under your boot.

So when are we going to invade Canada?

what, again? didn't we kick your asses hard enough last time? :)

Actually, Canada did beat the Americans back in the war of 1812. Matter of fact, Canadains went down to Washington and burnt down the White House!!

"I'd rather be rich than stupid...OK I rather be stupidlly rich!!!"

Um, just a small point -- don't think there are ANY (native) pengiuns north of Canada.

"Penguins are native to..."

You've been standing next to BillVon in the moderators tank, haven't you? Move back next to the happy gas vent, please. ;)
What does the the moderators tank coolaid taste like I wonder?

Anybody else got a better date?

I'm thinking it won't happen. Saddam is psycho but not stupid. He'll do just enough to keep his butt out of the fire.

If I have to give a date then I'll say..........March. We don't have any major combat forces in theater right now and it'll take a while to build up, at least 3-4 months.

That is my WAG (wild assed guess) on it.

"Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain and most fools do." Ben Franklin

If I have to give a date then I'll say..........March. We don't have any major combat forces in theater right now and it'll take a while to build up, at least 3-4 months.

Both I and Yahoo must agree with you, my brother. If I had to put a date on it, I say 30 March. Very insightful perspective btw; you must have attended a first rate undergraduate institute.

Let's hope Saddam gets his intel from Yahoo, too, so he can, if he desires, avoid a confrontation. Oh, yeah, Beat Navy.:)
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.