Muenkel

Define your political views

religion is bullshit. its a fable for the weak minded.
politics are bullshit and most politicians should be fukn shot.

Try not to hold back JT. Let it all come out. It's not good to keep things bottled up.:D

I think it is strange that you americans equal more liberal==more to the left.

Nacmac, I agree totally. Actually I think the whole left/right wing poltical model is BS from the start (see my post above).
Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

HOO RAH. Go Libos!

Make that 3. ;)

Now if they could just put up someone at the national level with just a little bit of charisma we might actually get somewhere.

I personally think most Americans are Libertarians in terms of mindset. They just don't know much about the party.

- Z
"Always be yourself... unless you suck." - Joss Whedon

I took a Government class a couple years ago in college. I looked at the issues that defined Liberals and Conservatives. I was about 50/50 down the column.

So would you rather elect a politician that will agree with you on some issues but say you're wrong on others [that includes Republicans and Democrats], or would you rather elect someone that would say, "eh, it's not the government's business."and let you and yours decide?
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*

"eh, it's not the government's business."and let you and yours decide?

The more the government...and everyone else for that matter....mind's their own business and keeps their hands out of my pockets the better off I am. That's why I get along with people in Montana so well. They have the same attitude. B| There are some necessary evils that taxes must pay for like roads, public services, public utilities, etc. But let's keep that to an absolute minimum.

There are some necessary evils..... But let's keep that to an absolute minimum.

And that is exactly the stance a Libertarian holds, and exactly why I vote that way.
witty subliminal message
Guard your honor, let your reputation fall where it will, and outlast the bastards.
1*