happythoughts

I may be a redneck

10 Ways to tell if a Redneck has been working on a Computer

10. The monitor is up on blocks.
9. Outgoing faxes have tobacco stains on them.
8. The six front keys have rotted out.
7. The extra RAM ports have truck parts stored in them.
6. The numeric keypad only goes up to six.
5. The password is "Bubba".
4. There's a gun rack mounted on the CPU.
3. There's a Coors can in the cup holder(CD-ROM drive).
2. The keyboard is camouflaged.
AND the number 1 way to tell if a redneck has been working on a computer is...

1. The mouse is referred to as a "critter".

exactly! apparently you've heard that my dad has roots in west virginia. :)
i actually saw a mullet in west palm yesterday. yikes!

Since I sold my El Camino last month, I no longer need to wear the mullet. ;)

You are going to have an awesome time doing 16-way with Boxman next week. We did a 12-pt 8-way Saturday. I don't understand the engineering of launching big stuff and the design of some of the sequentials so I am going to be absorbing all this stuff. Looking forward to an excellent learning weekend.

Larry the cable guy. I miss him he was funny as hell. I guess he got fired from the Rock Station he was on in orlando. where's he at now?

He does some local comedy appearances in Tampa at the Side Splitters club on occasion. I have seen him there twice. He also shows up on radio talk shows to promote his appearances. The show in St. Pete is almost sold out. That is ok though because Ruth Eckerd hall is accoustically designed and you can hear perfectly from anywhere.

Rednecking aside, the two plane big way last night was really impressive. It looked great. My heart is filled wth prideB|

Part of the 31-way was helping Drew understand the dynamics of formation planning. He was the trail plane captain (can we say beer) and floated for the first time on the trail. I think this is cool because it shares the knowledge. They are growing their pool of trained people.

I didn't do my usual diver slot and was lead plane front float. Just go where I'm told. ;) Anne Marie was front-front. A tough slot and she does it well.

Since this is the beginning of the season, there is a little experimentation and testing. People can test their limits and fail without it being a big deal. Also there is more time and patience when it comes to explaining some of the concepts that people usually don't get except through experience.

It only looks easy when it works. It only works when people understand. I learn more every year.

oh no, does this mean i'm jumping with you all weekend??? > :ph34r:

That depends. ;) You'll be jumping with me. I was hoping to see you during the skydive too. :ph34r: I usually change zipcodes when I track.

I have had Boxman coach me on a variety of stuff and am never disappointed about the great value of what he does/says.

I'll just get him to put me where I can touch you repeatedly. Ahhh...:)

Bill most definitely. With my level of experience I was just gaping up in the sky and going whooooooaaa! It looked great. But at least I was good enough not to try to destroy our bunker:( Sunset load my flight path could have led me there;)

jraf

Me Jungleman! Me have large Babalui.
Muff #3275

orin looked at me after a jump 2 weeks ago or so and said "My GOD! you track like a BANSHEE!" perhaps if we track in opposite directions one of us could land in tallahassee and the other in Clewiston. ZHills would still send a pick up truck right?

touch me once in freefall and judo stacy will come out in the air. HA! just kidding. :D

From Tampa to Naples, everyone just flies on the proper side of I-75 to go down there. Funny as it seems, there is a lot of air traffic following it.

It works from Georgia too. Very easy to spot from 10,000 feet and has lots of easily identifiable landmarks so you can keep track of your progress. B|

YOu may be a Redneck Jedi...if..

. . . you ever heard the phrase, "May the force be with y'all."
. . . you have ever used your light saber to open a bottle of Bud Light.
. . . you have ever had a land-speeder up on blocks in your yard.
. . . you have a confederate flag painted on the hood of your land-speeder.
. . . you ever fantasized about Princess Leah wearing Daisy Duke shorts.
. . . you have the doors of your X-wing welded shut and you have to get in through the window.
. . . although you had to kill him, you kinda thought that Jabba the Hutt had a pretty good handle on how to treat his women.
. . . you have a cousin who bears a strong resemblance to Chewbacca.
. . . you suggested that they outfit the Millennium Falcon with a redwood deck.
. . . you were the only person drinking Jack Daniels during the cantina scene.
. . . you hear . . . "Luke, I am your father . . . and your uncle!"