jtval

hate groups

I'm watching the MM story.
Dont stupid people realize by attacking his freedom of expression he gains popularity?

I personally think his music is funny! some of it even makes you think about the hypocrisy of our society. AND it is funny to see people call him names. he's a modern day rockstar.

I wonder if they are more pissed that he says what he says or if its the fact that he isnt black. gansta rap has been talking the same shit for years but it was never a white american talking it so they didnt bother to talk about how tu-pac and Notorious BiG were talking about "capping nigga's"...hmmm funny how hypocrits are isnt it?!
My photos

My Videos

LOL M&M, slim shady. the white rapper guy. LOL guess he's not as popular as he was before I left for korea! must be a repeat.

still my comment stands! controversy breads fame.
and those who fight against something in that manner are only fighting themselves.:P

My photos

My Videos

I think Whitney Houston needs to get caught with some more pot so she can boost the sales on her new album... her new single ain't doing to hot I hear.

(Man, how boring it can be on a Southwest flight having to read ALL of the Monday's NYTimes) :P

I thought you meant Marilyn Manson, before I got to the white rapper part... :P

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

LOL.....former wannabe nun.:P...okay.. I admit it...I'm an Enimem fan... I have the CD...okay.. There..I'm out of the closet..:D:D

thats the first step...
now how do you feel about public flirtation;)

Dave, supposedly Nelly had a zit and wanted to cover it up and started a trend. he also supposedly siad it was stupid. yet he still wears it. I dont think my source was to knowledgable about the subject
"what happened to your face?"
oh, nothing. its a trend thing.
"oh so I should ask what happened to your ability to think for yourself?"
huh, I dont understand what you mean?
"i know, someday you will"
My photos

My Videos