jtval

have sex, will travel!

now that I got your attention. I was thinking.(please hold all sounds of shock to yourselves)

what are 5 words to describe your self? (youknow like in the "profile" in parachutist?

and what is ONE thing thatr most ppl dont know about you?
My photos

My Videos

now that I got your attention. I was thinking.(please hold all sounds of shock to yourselves)

what are 5 words to describe your self? (youknow like in the "profile" in parachutist?

and what is ONE thing thatr most ppl dont know about you?

Loveing, careing, sensitive, adventurous, FUN

what most people don't know...wild imagination:$

Skydiving gave me a reason to live
I'm not afraid of what I'll miss when I die...I'm afraid of what I'll miss as I live

okay......you didn't list 5 things about yourself.....or give out any secrets..I think you should take the plunge first:P

damn you got me. hahah ok. 5 words?
heres the ego i try to live up too. hahah
1-funny(most guys will post this)
2-entertaining
3-musician
4-cook
5-romantic
if I could fit one more it would be POOR

one thing ppl dont know about me.
apparently Im shorter in real life then in the movies.
My photos

My Videos

1. Evil
2. Ruthless
3. Drunkard
4. Freakish
5. Romantic

One thing that most people don't know about me? I like to travel alone to lots of places, sometimes for no particular reason than to just get away from everybody.

sarcastically witty shy human being

I would say that most of you people don't know that I'm not as reserved in person. Once you get to know me there is a lot more personality. If anyone is ever bored PM me and I'll be glad to talk to you. Like someone said on another thread I'm shy but will welcome the conversation.:)
Chris

--"Someday you will die and somehow somethings going to steal your carbon" -MM

One thing people don't know about me... I used to be in the Legion of Mary and contemplated becoming a NUN!:o

what kinda meat does a priest eat?....well I guess now its young boys but it used to be "nun."
That is a huge shift in lifeplans. glad you chose correctly misskriss. you must be the hottest nun to break the habbit?;)

5 words:
open-minded
quirky
classy
funny
blunt

technically thats 6 word:P
My photos

My Videos

I totally did a 180.... I still pray the rosary and my daughers have all been to Catholic school....I remember asking a sister if masturbation was a sin...she said yes, and I thought.....Hmmmm..maybe this isn't for me..:D:D

yes the cath religion says you cn eat your meat but you cant play with it!;) haha
My photos

My Videos

sarcastic
nuturing
independent
loving
LOUD - ride on a plane with me to altitude :)
I used to be extremely shy in high school. Lots of people at my reunion couldn't believe I was me.

(Wonder who they thought I was???)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

sarcastic
nuturing
independent
loving
LOUD - ride on a plane with me to altitude :)
I used to be extremely shy in high school. Lots of people at my reunion couldn't believe I was me.

(Wonder who they thought I was???)

been there done that and miss it. see you in eloy!
My photos

My Videos

real
spiritual
artistic
self-challenging
strong

IN the 7th grade, I set my hair on fire while water-proofing matches for hunter-safety. I used an abundance of hairspray back then. It is amazing how flammable that crap is. ~hmmm. what's burning? AHHHHHGH!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose

He he he....maybe I'm just not the nuturing type but I wouldn't take care of any man who couldn't take care of himself, w/ the exception of being sick, etc.

I don't think either partner should do way more or pay way more than the other. I think 50/50 is key, whether I give more now and you give more later, vice versa, or whatever. I have had friends who were literally looking for a rich man to support them and hey, more power to them...I can't say I blame them w/ the lack of true love there is these days. But for me, I guess I just need something more. I like there to be a balance of power and in sexy situations, I like to be the more powerful one:P