outofit

have u ever had a threesome?

I've fantasized about it, both w/ another girl and guy and two other guys, but I will leave it in my fantasy world. I would NEVER want to do that w/ someone I love and since I wouldn't have sex w/ someone I didn't really care about, then that pretty much leaves me at...no threesome:)

But, alas....I think I keep both myself and my boy-toy VERY satisfied and don't really need to bring in anyone else. After all, it's FANTASTIC now just one-on-one...why ruin that?
;)

In short, yes ... a few times:) Guess I got lucky with the ones I chose! My favorite one was when I really liked my girlfriend's best friend, lol ... they always hung out together and were really close and did and shared everything, since I liked her too, I subtlly and jokingly brought up sharing me, lol ... to my surprise, they were all for it! That was my first experince ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

...two other guys, but I will leave it in my fantasy world

I've watched womens expressions when it gets to the point in a video where there is more than one guy with a girl. The women tend to focus a bit.

I don't have any way to know, but I have always thought it was the amount of attention. All these guys fawning over the girl. You can always write it off to the mechanical aspects, but I think there is more to it. Girls, any comments? Answering doesn't imply that you've done it, ok? Just wondering.

playing "Truth or Dare" while drunk can lead to interesting nights...:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

That's a good technique. A lot of the time, women only tell men what they can accept. If they think you will be shocked, you won't hear it. You've got to get it discussed before it happens. Alchohol is a great socializing agent.

That's a good technique. A lot of the time, women only tell men what they can accept. If they think you will be shocked, you won't hear it. You've got to get it discussed before it happens. Alchohol is a great socializing agent.

I will drink to that....B|
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

I once had a night with 2 lesbians (i house shared with one of em), 2 bottles of vodka & a bottle of chocolate spread, no intercourse, but lots of smiles.
it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

Alchohol is a great socializing agent.

But doesn't it make the actual act worse?

Am I here to solve all your problems? Noooo....;)
Just trying to get ya suited up and out on the playing field. Drop the ball...can't help ya. :ph34r:

Playtime can be pretty complex. Women who agree to it in theory, aren't always the happy, playful lot that they are selling themselves as either. The fantasy in their head can be different from the real life stuff. Some unhappy moments in the future.

A couple of girls picking up a toy for playtime in a strange town works better than the add-on to a couple. Jealousy and hurt can stick around for a while.