palejo

Wings W10 with Pilot 168 ZP, Optimum 160

a buddy of mine has a w11 and can get a pilot 150 in there, not a whole lot of wiggle room though. im sure you can lengthen the closing loop and make it fit. i got a 260 base canopy in my w13, and now it holds a 120 spectre
Flock University FWC / ZFlock
B.A.S.E. 1580
Aussie BASE 121

Call Rick and ask them directly. They don't have size charts posted. skydivewings.com has the contact info....

Sunrise says it is for 135-150 main 160 reserve. I have a W10 container and a Pilot 168, no reserve for this rig yet. The Pilot 168 packs tight inside the dbag and inside the main tray but is doable. Without a reserve in it it's hard to tell how both will fit thought. My rigger says he sees no problem, other than loosening the closing loop a bit, if I pair it with a PD Optimum 160.
I'm trying to get some input from someone out there with similar setup.
Alejandro
B27585

FWIW I've never known Sunrise to understate what will fit into their containers. Anytime I've put in the most they recommend it's been VERY tight. I would tend to believe them if they say 150 is the max. Maybe you should get a larger container, or a small main depending on your needs and save yourself some trouble later. Your packer will thank you.
Always remember the brave children who died defending your right to bear arms. Freedom is not free.

I would second that. When they say it will fit a maximum of a certain number, they aren't kidding. I have a W10. I had a PDR160 in and a Crossfire 2 149. The thing was like a brick on my back. I changed to an Optimum 160 and it helped a lot. The 168 will be tight.

FWIW I've never known Sunrise to understate what will fit into their containers. Anytime I've put in the most they recommend it's been VERY tight. I would tend to believe them if they say 150 is the max. Maybe you should get a larger container, or a small main depending on your needs and save yourself some trouble later. Your packer will thank you.

Sunrise makes the W10 for a range of 135-150 PD ZP main and 160 PDR. A Sabre 150 is 413 cu. in. (non published by PD) and a Pilot 168 ZP is 416 cu. in, not a big difference. I will see when I get my Optimum 160 how they pack. If not doable will then get a bigger container, like a W11. Will keep you all posted with pics. Thank you guys for your input.
Alejandro
B27585

Sunrise makes the W10 for a range of 135-150 PD ZP main and 160 PDR. A Sabre 150 is 413 cu. in. (non published by PD) and a Pilot 168 ZP is 416 cu. in, not a big difference. I will see when I get my Optimum 160 how they pack. If not doable will then get a bigger container, like a W11. Will keep you all posted with pics. Thank you guys for your input.

There are different pack volumes for the same size Sabre1, depending on DOM, etc, so my finding that a Sabre 150 is 413 cu. in. is not accurate.
Alejandro
B27585