jtval

speaking of Eloy...

Go to Target, Sears, Walmart, Kmart, _any_ sporting good store. They all carry tents ranging in price from $20.00 to $200.00 at least.

There's absolutely no reason for a skydiver NOT to own a tent.

-
Jim
"Like" - The modern day comma
Good bye, my friends. You are missed.

It's fall. I just got one for $5 at a garage sale. It came with a backpack and sleeping bag, too :D
Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

joe,

if ya had a couple of things and didn't have 1 thing i'd let ya stay in my tent at eloy..but well two dudes in a tent just isn't gona help me with the ladies..........not that anything else is anyways...... may i recomend ya get a tent that ya can fit an airmatress in though!!! mine will fit a full airmatress almost perfectly and it makes the stay alot more plant than sleeping on the cold har ground.... i picked y airmatress up at walmart for like 13 bucks!!! well worth it... hell i even used it as my bed in my apt. for awhile when i moved....

JT,

There should still be room in B^2's tent. I think there is F1freak, SkymonkeyONE, me and someone else (I forgot who) staying there and it has 2 rooms. Skymonkey has also mentioned wanting accomodations elsewhere with his latest fling so there may be even less in there.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

the bunkhouse is... well, cheap.

you get what you pay for, but it's shelter at least

Actually, they just re-did the bunkhouse over the summer...it's not too bad now. You may want to check it out.
Never meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

I don't think we really care where we sleep as long as we get some decent weather to skydive. This NC weather sucks! I'll just bring a hammock and string it up between two trees (or cacti - whichever is more abundant).

:SI had to think just for a second whether or not to take offense to the "latest fling" comment but I decided against. This girl doesn't do "flings"! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

so a plastic bag and a newspaper for a pillow isnt gonna work?

I went into walmart today and saw one of the fatest ppl in my life. I was so intrigued I followed her around the store and out the door. forgot to look at the tent prices!
I still cant figure out how the hell her legs werent buckling!
My photos

My Videos

people keep telling me that I need to be careful about rattlers and scorpians so they don't get in my tent. Is this a possibility? I mean, I am all for sharing my tent, but not with critters like that.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The mind is like a parachute--it works better when it is open. JUMP.
MaryRose