hooked

Your Heritage?

jtval

Question????

Why do you have an pollito in your purse, why do you have a purse, & WTF is a pollito????

hahahaha you really got me on this one dude :|

it deosn't mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is frist and lsat ltteer is at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

I was raised believing that I was English and Dutch...as I was adopted, that's what the papers said, that's what I was taught. Dad and Mom worked really hard to give me at least a cultural heritage, if I had no personal familial one.

Come to find out, once I found my birth parents, that I wasn't Engish and Dutch, but rather Scots, Irish and American Indian...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

"Come to find out, once I found my birth parents, that I wasn't Engish and Dutch, but rather Scots, Irish and American Indian...

Ciels-
Michele"

just aquestion here, like Michele, there are some very mixed races here, have you got a choice of your heritage, do you pick it by the country you live in, if you thought you were English/Dutch & chose Dutch, then found out your heritage was diffrent, would you change it, how do yo choose?????

1/2 German 1/2 ? :D Really don't know much about my Dad's side of the family because his Dad left when he was a baby and his Mom died when he was 10. Go figure....he was born right in the middle of the Depression. I'm thinking there must be a WAP in the wood pile because most people ask if I'm Italian when they see my picture. On my Mom's side my Great Grandmother rowed over from Germany somewhere around the turn of the century. My Grandfather was a circus clown. I have an excuse!!!! :D

Scotch, Irish, German and little Native American thrown in for flavor.

Scotch is whisky (no "e"), not a nationality. :P

I'm from Ireland, but my family hails from Scotland originally. My parents just got back from a tour of the distilleries, er, I mean, the highlands.

Deutsch on my father's side, French on my mother's.

No wonder I'm so mixed up. :S

"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Born in Argenina, Half Italian/Austrian the other half USA, Irish, Croatian, English, french, and something else that I don't remember

Pablito

"If you don't overcome your fears they will overcome you first"
Shady Monkey/6Segundos Rodriguez/AKA Pablito

100% American.

I can trace back 7 generations on my maternal grandfather's side, 6 on my maternal grandmother's side, 6 on my paternal grandmother's side, and only 4 on my paternal grandfather's side (they all died young:(). They have all lived in the same general area for all those years. Many of the old home sites are still visible if you know where to look.

I'm so boring when it comes to my heritage. You would think they could at least pull in a frenchman or an italian for flavor!

:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.