christoofar

Smoking?

Yep, guilty as charged.

A mate of mine used to smoke 3 or 4 packs a day before he gave up. He used those little patches that you stick on your arm. He reckoned that they worked well but his dog was having a hard time going cold turkey with the passive smoking so he shaved a little patch to try and wean the dog off. To cut a long story short, the dog died 3 weeks later.:$[:/]

I guess he didn't figure on 1 patch being equal to 7 doggie patches.B|

Yep, guilty as charged.

A mate of mine used to smoke 3 or 4 packs a day before he gave up. He used those little patches that you stick on your arm. He reckoned that they worked well but his dog was having a hard time going cold turkey with the passive smoking so he shaved a little patch to try and wean the dog off. To cut a long story short, the dog died 3 weeks later.:$[:/]
I guess you already know but, aspirin kills cats and rodents(thin their blood=shock & dead)
Nicotine at 1mg. will kill any canine.B|
:PThe good news is that my cat is down to 1 pack of Rothman's a day and the dogs stopped stealing my asprin and swithed to Tyleno PM:S

I guess he didn't figure on 1 patch being equal to 7 doggie patches.B|

Never, ever and don't plan to start. I used to try it every once in awhile to see if it was any better, but it was always yuck so I'll stick to drinking.

B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.