christoofar

Smoking?

Big secret being covered up by the tobacco companies:No, its not just that nicotine is addicitive or that cigs cause cancer. ...
... Here it is:
Cigarettes taste & smell like shit!! (figuritively speaking, of course):P

:owhat a surprise!!

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

The only time I smoke cigarettes is either when I drink or I am at the DZ. I try not to, but its friggin hard not to have a smoke in those situations. Pot is so much better for you.
7 ounce wonders, music and dogs that are not into beer

You need to add "I quit" to the survey, but I do partake in the ocassional cigar.

I answered this poll wrong! Oops! I don't smoke cigarettes, but I do like cigars sometimes. I think they smell and taste good!
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

Quit smoking a little over a month ago and it feels great!! I had to sooner or later, soon a new tax in California is going to drive the price up to over $8 per pack...my habit would've cost me 10-12 jumps per month!! No way was I gonna let that happen!

I envy those that have never smoked... [:/] But I am super happy that I don't anymore. :D

For those that are thinking about quitting I offer these little incentives: One of the immediate benefits of quitting smoking is the improvement in sleep! You sleep sounder, deeper, and wake more rested! Make your decision and stick to it!

Okay...um...yeah... :ph34r:

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Just curious. My DZ has a lot of chainers, including me. [:/]

OK, here is the funniest thing I have ever heard a smoker say

I was busting my roomates chops while I was in Korea! I used to smoke 2.5 - 3 packs a day! and I know how annoying ppl like me are!;) so I was being the EX-SMOKER BENT ON SAVING THE WORLD, just to piss him off!
he says:
Any pussy can quit smoking, but it takes a real man to face cancer

I love that quote. I will take it to my grave. it makes me laugh my ass off! hope it does the same for you
My photos

My Videos

I quit when I was 23 (12 years ago Sep 23rd). At that time, I had lost 10 percent of both lungs, had chronic bronchitis, and was facing emphezema by 25. I probably never would have become a skydiver if I continued to smoke (I started jumping at 29).

-Hixxx
death,as men call him, ends what they call men
-but beauty is more now than dying’s when