misskriss

What is cheating?

Some guys I know informed me of the quarter rule....You get a map put a quarter on the area your S/O lives. Anything outside of the quarter is fair game. I personally don't subscribe, although, if she has a cute sister, you could get a blueprint of her house, then you just can't sleep with anyone else in her room. Who says size (or scale) doesn't matter?

S.E.X. party #1

"Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "f*#k, what a ride".

Some guys I know informed me of the quarter rule....You get a map put a quarter on the area your S/O lives. Anything outside of the quarter is fair game.

That's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard! Everyone knows the Two TACAN Rule. Retune your TACAN twice, and you're good to go.;)

Cheating to me is shared intimacy, and shared intimacy is secrets. If you have secrets with someone other than your Main Squeeze (MS vice SO), that's cheating.
Shit happens. And it usually happens because of physics.

Cheating is lying to your SO about something you did.

So, to you, having sex with someone other than your S/O, outside the agreed parameters in the relationship, and then coming home and telling them "hey, I just had sex/made love with XX" is not cheating? I mean, that's not lying. Or do you mean comission v. omission...ie "forgetting" to tell them, but if asked directly, you've give a truthful answer, so it's not cheating?

Or did I totally miss your point, which could be the case (I've got medicine head right now...)...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

>So, to you, having sex with someone other than your S/O, outside
> the agreed parameters in the relationship, and then coming home
> and telling them "hey, I just had sex/made love with XX" is not
> cheating?

Not to me. The relationship might well be over, since as you said that action was "outside the agreed parameters of the relationship" but at least both people could make decisions based on the truth.