mouth

Guys: What kind of perfume do you like on your woman?

We have a thread for the girls to say what kind they like on a guy so guys here is your turn. What really turns your head and gets your attention??

ummmm, doesn't really matter as long as she's only wearing perfume.... ;):)
Actually, it really depends on the woman.

Why did I know someone was going to say that?? I honestly thought it would take a post or two but oh well.

Thank you Dave for keeping my faith in our guys. You know I love ya!

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

I think the thing that really makes my knees weak (literally too) is the scent of Vanilla! Whether it be her lotion or some kind of spray or perfume or WHATEVER ... I love the smell of vanilla on a girl, ugh, I want to smell some now, but don't know of too many that wear it around nowadays ...

Trailer 11/12 was the best. Thanks for the memories ... you guys rocked!

I think the thing that really makes my knees weak (literally too) is the scent of Vanilla! Whether it be her lotion or some kind of spray or perfume or WHATEVER ... I love the smell of vanilla on a girl, ugh, I want to smell some now, but don't know of too many that wear it around nowadays ...

a little hint for ya.... burn some vanilla candles, something about the scent does things for women for some reason....

hawaiian tropic. (not a perfume, but that coconut scent gives me instawood

Doesn't give me instawood, but i love that smell too!! About the only scent i wear is Hawaiian Ginger body spray. It's nummy!!!

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

hawaiian tropic. (not a perfume, but that coconut scent gives me instawood

Doesn't give me instawood, but i love that smell too!! About the only scent i wear is Hawaiian Ginger body spray. It's nummy!!!

:PThe scent of plain "baby oil" gives me instant thoughts of slip and slide... hey how many people are here?":o
:)The instant libido reaction would have to be "Melon/cucumber" body lotion (Rain forest Cafe' makes a great one););););)WHAMMO!

OH YEA! I buy that Victorias Secret stuff for my lady friends all the time!! They took it off the shelves for a while and I was sooo disappointed, but they finally brought it back this January!!;) I'm so happy! I think VC makes some damn good vanilla scent!:) As far as the post about burning candles ... my room and my car both smell like vanilla, and my bathroom, living room, etc ... I can't get enough of it. Thing is the scents around the house aren't too strong[:/]

I've only had one lap dance ... and this was in vegas this past summer ... The woman was wearing vanilla and it was KILLING me! Oh My God, I thought I was going to die ...