hagar

Does this worry you?

any time you want something on the web, they gather poorly secured or SECURED and then resold complete info of your and your worth.
Reports on how much each CEO of Fortune 500 Co.s
puts them in massive danger each time it published. MONEY magazine made a pub. and pow! EXXON Exec. was kidnapped, ransome plan failed and they found him dead in the trunk of his car.
(My Dad's last job before he died, was foreign hostage retrival in Columbia and Northern Africa)

Why would they need a new law to collect open information?

:S
The need for Law to "suppress" our personal info being tossed to the wind for all to use.
(Hey you brought it up, I'm just relaying facts)
p.s.
My company is laying off people AND spending a F-ing fortune to put GPS transmitters in ALL of our vehicles this month.:|
"Life, libety, and the pursuit of happiness"
-Well I guess were still allowed to live and we can "pursue" the idea of happiness all we want.

alls i got to say about that is if they plan on tracking all that shit they got a lot of work to do. doesn't bother me because if u notice big brother is always watching in some form or fashion anyway.

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

i cant wiat til they start implanting all the children with low jack systems like the "CHIPSON'S"(do a search)

"paving the way for a better future" you know...where the govt has its ppl afraid to live,b/c "we are watching." george orwell should be resurrected to run the hole thing!;)

I think we need to hit the big red reset button!

My photos

My Videos

Along the same lines:

"The Justice Department moved swiftly today to take advantage of a court ruling broadening its ability to track suspected terrorists and spies using wiretaps and other surveillance techniques. . . . the American Civil Liberties Union and several other groups contend the ruling will harm free speech and due process protections by giving the government far greater ability to listen to telephone conversations, read e-mail and search private property."

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/world/la-111802spy_wr.story?null

Can you say - "Big Brother?"
Poindexter is right- Knowlege IS power- Educate yourselves or be powerless- against the government, or anything.
Also, one of the first rules of war - Know your enemy!
How do you know a politician is lying? His lips will be moving!

Easy Does It

There are times when I'd rather not sacrifice my privacy for protection. Really. A more significant protection for skydivers at least would come from mandating Cypres's for everyone.

Don't even wanna go there.

Sometimes more protection is more than we need. Yes, there is risk. I jumped when I was pregnant, too.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Ah-- then I misunderstood. I thought you were saying this was the time for a short-term sacrifice of privacy in the interest of protection.

And nope, I sure don't wanna go there.

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

>Hello???? Can anybody else think up a better way to protect the people?

-Stop supporting radical terrorist groups; stop giving them weapons and money.

-Stop giving billions in oil money to unstable middle eastern countries.

-Stop selling reactors and nuclear bomb parts to our declared enemies.

-Resolve international disputes through diplomacy rather than invasion.

Somehow I think all that will be more effective than launching a secret investigation into someone who has a subscription to a gun magazine.

Hey, that guy's name was William Safire. . . . . . I wonder if there is an Icarus tie in somewhere - No, that would be in General Skydiving Discussions.

Never mind. . . . .

----------------=8^)----------------------
"I think that was the wrong tennis court."

-Stop supporting radical terrorist groups; stop giving them weapons and money.

-Stop giving billions in oil money to unstable middle eastern countries.

-Stop selling reactors and nuclear bomb parts to our declared enemies.

-Resolve international disputes through diplomacy rather than invasion.

I am in shock. Once again, I agree!

I think I need an exorcism.:P

BillVon's powers are unstoppable.

Somehow I think all that will be more effective than launching a secret investigation into someone who has a subscription to a gun magazine.

I think guns are the key here.
Isn't it likely that the new laws will make it easier for the feds to register gun owners? Why isn't Charles Heston doing his "from my cold dead fingers!" thing then?

BTW
Looks more scary in german doesn't it ;)?

Der Führer der Nation schlägt vor, die Abteilung der Vaterland Sicherheit zu verursachen. Dieses ist die bedeutendste Umwandlung der VEREINIGTE STAATEN Regierung innen über einem Hälfte-Jahrhundert. Die Kreation dieser Schrank-Niveau Agentur ist ein wichtiger Schritt in der nationalen Strategie des Führers für Vaterlandsicherheit.
through old speaker system>
:o:|
---
PCSS #10

Looks more scary in german doesn't it

Doesn't everything? :D

Seriously......this info is already out there. I certainly don't agree with this jack ass but anyone who wants this info just has to know where to order it. The really scary DB's out there are Equifax, TRW, and the one other one I can never remember. They have records on something like 200 million Americans. A lot of it is fairly accurate and can give a lot of info on a person. Especially if you just want to know an address, income, credit record, and a few other tid bits.