lippy

Skydiver geek test, what's your score?

But I scored most of my points in the tarty section....love those studs of skydiving!!!!! god that sounded really bad, I'll do the test in a couple of months, after I've robbed a bank to score some cash!!! lol

Don't bother me, I'm living happily ever after

40 points
But there really should be a question about "gave up your day job so you could sleep in a van and make your living packing parachutes."
Or how about "Quit a recreational drug 'cus it interfered with skydiving."
Or how about a question: "Left spouse when she threatened its's skydiving or me!"
Tours of my VW Westfalia are free for the ladies.

28, not counting the stuff from the 70's.

Why not count the stuff from the 70's?

Wendy W.

(I counted mine...)
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Now, some of those contradict each other....if I'm married to a skydiver, obviously he's not going to complain about me spending too much time at the DZ, nor am I going to turn down a date to jump, cuz that IS our 'dates' usually!

Ah well, I'm a geek regardless...'skydiving geek' would just add another adjective to the front of a long list :)
Pam

30 already. And I feel like I have a life outside of jumping too. I even got 0 points for having whuffo friends.:S

BTW...what's wrong with having years of Parachutist in chronological order stacked in your house?

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

what's wrong with having years of Parachutist in chronological order stacked in your house

25 years' worth?

Wendy
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

8) Have you got any friends not connected with skydiving?

a) Yes 0 points
b) No 4 points

Do you get to count this one if you just don't have ANY friends, skydiving or not? :P

Crap, I only got an 8. >:( I think I am the lowest scorer so far. I really need to get back in the air and work on this. Soon, so very soon.

You come from nothing. You go back to nothing. What have you lost? Nothing!

No problem chick we always need something to work toward so increasing your score should be easy to do at Eloy.

Need to borrow several years worth of Parachutist?? Between Wendy and Lisa (other one) there should be some. I only have about 2.5 yrs worth. ;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.