homer

VS 1 Wind tunnel free T winners

I was just wondering if anybody has herd anything about the free t- shirts that VS 1 wind tunnel was giving away. I know they did the promotional drawing about a month or so ago and posted the winners. Where the Hell is mine! I was on the winners list. Has anybody received there's yet?

CSA #699 Muff #3804

I stayed with Bruce, the Tunnel VS1 guy, when I was in CA last week. He said he had gone to the printers last week and talked over the details. He's getting us the hefty-t's, not the cheap stuff! B| So, no one has received them yet, but he's working on it.

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=250422;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

Incase this doesn't work correctly...
http://www.dropzone.com/cgi-bin/forum/gforum.cgi?post=250422;sb=post_latest_reply;so=ASC;forum_view=forum_view_collapsed;;page=unread#unread

And yeah!!! I'm on the list! :P Forgot I signed up!
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

Low blow, Bill.
Since you're questioning my and Bruce's integrity, I will add that my original housing situation in CA fell through. When Bruce heard about this, he very kindly offered me the spare room in his house, and was a gentleman the entire time. If you still question my integrity, then I will gladly give up my t-shirt and will still have no problem supporting my old friend in his endeavor.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

all you winners suck!!!!! i didn't....blahhhhhhh......oh well better luck next time for me....congrats to all you guyst that did win,...if your shirt happens to be the wrong size i'll gladly take it off your hands for ya......:)

I'm in no rush as long as I have it before Eloy...that's Dec 25 for those who care and are counting 35 days from today for me.:)
Thanks Tunnel Folks...ya'll rock

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.