AggieDave

Eloy, Christmas-group picture logistics

Alright, we need to start planning for a group picture of all the DZ.commers that will be at Eloy over the holidays. I know it will be damn near impossible to get everyone in the pic, but we should be able to plan it so we get just about everyone in the pic.

What we need to do is get a list together of what days everyone will be there, so we can pick a day in the middle and get one organized.

Once we have it organized, we'll need to get a location for the pic, maybe the whuffo bleachers by manifest, since it'll give us the room to get everyone in the pic...

Ideas?
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

I know it will be damn near impossible to get everyone in the pic, but we should be able to plan it so we get just about everyone in the pic.

How about one of those throw away panoramic cameras? We should be able to get everyone in one of those shots. Just an idea
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Oh, I've spent a few evenings in the Bent Prop. I wsa thinking of more like a "highschool class picture" where we get everyone together. Something we could even maybe get printed in, dare I say it? Dare, dare...Parachutist.
--"When I die, may I be surrounded by scattered chrome and burning gasoline."

B| I SEE PEOPLE I KNOW....KEWL. Can you imagine how hard it would be to get all of us and the rest of the people into a shot like that? How are people gonna see me with all those other people standing around? LOL I guess I'm gonnna have to hang off of something :ph34r:

OH YEAH.....I'll be there from the 25th to the 3rd. Anybody wanna hookup in the PHX airport? I need a ride or I'll split a rental.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I think a pic would be a great idea. I would love to have a hard copy of what everyone looks like. Might I suggest we do it BEFORE the beer light has been on very long or well wind up with an unusual picture I'm sure.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.