Scratch

Here we go again <<Shaking head>>

I think there is time for someone to think of the children and launch a War on Morbid Obese. It could be the first task of the newly formed Department of Homeland Security.

:P

BTW

Why can't the judge issue a STFU followed by a GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COURT?

---
PCSS #10

If the money meant nothing, she would sue for one dollar just to make her point.

It's just another legal bonanza. F***in' lawyers.
"The mouse does not know life until it is in the mouth of the cat."

Nutrition information isa available from all fast food restaurants. You just have to ask. If they don;t have it on hand, they can get it mailed to you, or you can likely find it on their website.

It's good education to find out that a Double Whopper with Cheese has 590 calories and 34g of fat (11g saturated fat). I pulled that from Here
Arrive Safely

John

"Ever notice how many people "super size" things"

Yea and fast food restaurants push the super sizing because they know it's a fact of human nature that if people think they are "getting a more for their money" that they are going to go for it. Sure there are healthy choices at fast food restauants but you don't often see those being advertised. Companies are in business to make money. It's what they do and because of that advertising is very effective. They know how to push all the right buttons to sell you things you don't need and sadly many kids and adults are totally victims of the advertising world. That being said, it's a parents/persons responsibility to make sure our kids aren't victims and they know how to make the right choices and it's not the companies fault if they were successful in doing what they do. I haven't been to a fast food restaurant, except maybe Subway, in 3 years. I'm a vegetarian so it's mostly pointless except for salads and I'd rather just make my own. I know my daughter goes to McDonald's occasionally with her grandmother but she really doesn't like it either. Thank God she's not asking me to take her to McDonald's a couple times a week like most of her friends.

R

>Why doesn't anyone take responsability for themselves any more?
>This thing is well FUBAR

There's another part to it. We've gotten so stinking rich in this country that one of our biggest problems is that _we_have_too_much_food._ Kind of amazing when you think about it - most of our problems come from our wealth. Urban sprawl? When most people can afford a big house at some point in their life, it's gonna eat up a lot of land. Heart disease and cancer? When everyone can afford to smoke, drink and eat all they want, you're going to have an epidemic. Pollution? Traffic congestion? When most people in the US can afford a three ton, 18 foot long truck to haul themselves to work 60 miles every day, you're going to see a lot of smoke in the air and parking lots on the highway.

It's great that we've become the most prosperous country on the planet, but looking around sometimes, I'm convinced we don't know how to handle our wealth.