Deci

Racer Features

Don't worry so much about deadline. Go rock this thing!

I'm with you on this one. Don't rush it just to get a new website out. Do it right. Do a professional photo shoot for product shots, with proper lighting. Do several. Pictures are everything.

Take your time and do it right once! ;)
CSPA D-1046 TI Coach2 RiggerA JM SSI SSE GCI EJR Canadian 102-way record holder
bard.ca

Another great example on how to explain the product advantages to the customers, 68 pages of info and photos on the right ('Tour'):

http://www.miragesys.com/products/mirage-g4/

While I love the fact that Mirage put so much effort into explaining their rig - a great example to follow - some of their marketing wording is totally wonky. Here's an example:

"A Mirage operator puts the finishing touches on a patented stitch that provides additional strength, yet enables the Unisyn harness to be ordered on small rig sizes"

What the ?

What patented stich? how does this stictch provide additional strength? and what does this have to do with small rig sizes?

I guess what I'm getting at is if you're going to try to explain a feature - make sure you are detailed about it, explain it fully, and explain the benefit.
CSPA D-1046 TI Coach2 RiggerA JM SSI SSE GCI EJR Canadian 102-way record holder
bard.ca

Can't you do that for nearly any rig you custom order?

I know it was a listed option on the last rig I ordered, from a different manufacturer.

To be perfectly honestly with you, I don't know about now. But about 8 years ago when I bought my 2k3, I looked around at all the DeLand manufacturers and at least one that I remember would ABSOLUTELY not put a metal handle on the cut-away. They were touting safety issues or the chance that it could possibly work its way free in freefall - some BS like that. While possibly technically true, skydiving is all about risk management. So I was like, "Fine, don't want to sell it to me? That means I don't have to buy a rig from you." :D

Single sided RSL: It's mentioned in the literature, but to my knowledge has never been done. If you disagree and believe it has, then I'd love to see it in the Racer manual or a series of photos showing it, it's routing, components etc..

I don't believe it exists.