WFFC

Misplaced Rig

ok, i'm confused, why in the hell is the rig there??? is someone suposed to climb down and get it??

later

I heard about this plan on here I think... guy repells down, gets in rig, disconnects safety line, drops off. Looking forward to video, sounds cool.
it's like incest - you're substituting convenience for quality

I heard about this plan on here I think... guy repells down, gets in rig, disconnects safety line, drops off. Looking forward to video, sounds cool.

That's right...Was delayed a couple weekends due to weather and was almost delayed another...
-----
~~~Michael

DSC00006.JPG

Michael,
I'm so glad that you posted something about the jump. Neil worked hard to be able to pull this stunt off. No need to post the video, I saw it live.
Way to go Snug Fit. Snug said it was his first balloon jump, and brought beer. But did he really do a balloon jump? I think not, he rappled first, so really, there wasn't a jump involved. I guess that means more beer when Snug really does his first balloon jump.
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. - Edward Abbey