Traumgeliebter

Who Made This Canopy?

Hi captain,

Looks like a canopy made by Jim Lowe when he worked for Paragear back in the early to mid 70's.

I doubt it. I do not know about every Para-Foil that Jim & Gary Lewis built after hours at Para-Gear, but to the best of my knowledge, all of those canopies were either white/blue or red/white/blue. But, then again, they may have made something that I am not aware of.

JerryBaumchen

PS) Just to ad: All of the Para-Foils that Jim & Gary built had the 'A' lines going to the front riser & the "B' and 'C' and 'D' lines all were cascaded and went to the rear riser.

Hi captain,

Looks like a canopy made by Jim Lowe when he worked for Paragear back in the early to mid 70's.

I doubt it. I do not know about every Para-Foil that Jim & Gary Lewis built after hours at Para-Gear, but to the best of my knowledge, all of those canopies were either white/blue or red/white/blue. But, then again, they may have made something that I am not aware of.

JerryBaumchen

PS) Just to ad: All of the Para-Foils that Jim & Gary built had the 'A' lines going to the front riser & the "B' and 'C' and 'D' lines all were cascaded and went to the rear riser.

Jerry,

I don't remember anything about what he made with others including Gary but the one he jumped and told me "he" made was the same color in the photos here.
You live more in the few minutes of skydiving than many people live in their lifetime