ritamae

zute sute

Ouch :(
Yeah, I'm not very good with the "too soon?' stuff. RIP Jenny
I know, I need a thicker skin, esp. in this sport.

BUT, for the person asking, I have a few used Zute suits, PM me your measurements and what colors aren't acceptable for you. I may be able to hook you up w one for a very reasonable price.
If you honestly already paid Jenny for it I'd probably give one to you for just S&H.

Blue Skies,
April

Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want.

Since she was part of 2005 Jump for the Cause (I got my suit the day before I was set to leave, and at least one person got hers at the event, and others hadn't received them yet), I'm sure she did pay for it.

I know her; I also really like the Zute Suit that I finally did get. Wish it weren't quite so PINK!

Wendy P.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Is there anyone that makes a similar RW suit now?

I dunno - I haven't been happy with other options so far. I jump three of these cause when jenny was actually getting them made she did really great work, my suit even has some custom modifications for durability which is why I still jump and own the first jumpsuit I ever bought.
~D
Where troubles melt like lemon drops Away above the chimney tops That's where you'll find me.
Swooping is taking one last poke at the bear before escaping it's cave - davelepka