Rookeskydiver

(PCSS) Poor College Student Skydivers. Who's in?

Fresh off the press;)B|

PCSS
#1 Rookeskidver
#2 AggieDave
#3 Pop
#4 Lolie
#5 Ginandjuice
#6 Freakshow
#1 Casch (PHSS)
#7 Pilot Dave
#8 Sonic
#21 PLFXpert
#9 Moodyskydiver
#26 Dropdeded
#10 Hagar
#11 Daizey (Future PCSS)
#12 prepheckt
#13 Kennedy
#14 airborne31582
#15 Blewaway
#16 Chrisopherm
#17 superstu
#18 Skymick (PCUSS)
#19 freefallin
#20 TB99
#22 britz17
#23 Push
#24 JPA
#25 skyblade
#69 skyblueboy
#27 Hooligan
#28 Austin
#28 Gypsy

Come join the PCSS:):D:ph34r:[/reply

PCSS # 1 Rookeskydiver
"Its a Wonka Bar"....."Go ahead Charlie open it, lets see that golden ticket"

If we get past 50 i think we should get some shirts?
The shirt could have a skydiver wearing a cup of noodles shirt.? any other ideas?

I'll buy one, but only if it costs less than a jump ticket! Remember, the "P" stands for poor! ;)

I'm definitely down with the t-shirt/website idea! Let's do it!

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

If you really want to do shirts, here's a VERY easy way: http://www.cafepress.com. Design the image, upload it, place it on whatever crap you want. I've heard some of the stuff is pretty nice. I have a few shirts from them and they are not very high quality. They use a process similar to (or identical to?) the iron-on transfers you can make yourself. But they do a good job putting them on and everything. The advantage is you can design full color images and there is no minimum order or anything.

Dave

$54! Ouch! Since we're out of season, my jumps are $14. (Which sure, doesn't sound like much, until you realize I only have about half of that in my checking account... :$)

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

Well I used to be a “well off” college student, then I went skydiving. Now I guess between rent, car note, bills, very few jumps I am broke. I bought my rig 3 months ago and have just paid off everyone who helped me (my girlfriend). This semester at the University of Houston is almost over and I still owe 310.50 in tuition. Every month I put 50 dollars back into each of my two credit cards just to make the months minimum, once the checks have cleared I promptly max the cards back out making jumps. I’ve even started drinking cheep beer ohhh the HORROR!! In my 50 wee jumps I have learned just the essentials of skydiving but I have become a master of money management. So I guess you can count me in.

.:skip

This all raises an interesting question... What have all of you done or given up to skydive? I myself really only own 2 things of any value, my rig and all the other things that go along with skydiving, and my DJ stuff (technics, mixer, cd decks, crates of vinyl). I now am trying to find a way to afford a camera setup, but have no clue how its gonna happen anytime soon.

Bret
PCSS #19