RyanFYF

Cookie G3 with custom MIRROR chrome visor

Just got this bad boy in and on. Can't wait to jump it tomorrow! I always wanted a chrome visor like my motorcycle helmet so I had it mirrored. Since, I am still doing solo's and no one else needs to see my face right now, I thought it would be a great time to test it out. What do you think?

"Since, I am still doing solo's and no one else needs to see my face right now,"

Give the kid some credit, will ya!

Now,... Ryan,... how did you do it???
C
But what do I know, "I only have one tandem jump."

I'm a rep for rockstar energy drink co. ;)

And as for durability, it was coated on the inside of the lens so the outside could be abused. Decided not to jump it yet until I run it through some fog tests to be sure it's safe to jump. Low jump numbers doesn't mean I can't have a personality, and safety is always first priority. How ever, trying new things isn't a bad thing, other wise I'd be doing static lines on a round

Man, wait till PD sees this thing. If anyone is getting a peregrine, its gonna be the guy with the mirror visor! You should leave it down and never let anyone see you without your helmet on.. You will be known as the guy with the mirror visor that flies a peregrine. Yeah B|

Where's the GoPro mount?

no cameras till 100 jumps. Funny guy

Well, USPA recommends 200, but mad skillz and looking cool can trump that, of course.

APF Recommends 100, not everyone on here lives in the USA or goes by their recommendations
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Man, wait till PD sees this thing. If anyone is getting a peregrine, its gonna be the guy with the mirror visor! You should leave it down and never let anyone see you without your helmet on.. You will be known as the guy with the mirror visor that flies a peregrine. Yeah B|

THE STIG, for skydiving :D:D:D
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

Where's the GoPro mount?

no cameras till 100 jumps. Funny guy

Well, USPA recommends 200, but mad skillz and looking cool can trump that, of course.

APF Recommends 100, not everyone on here lives in the USA or goes by their recommendations

Of course, but the OP jumps in the US at a USPA DZ, so I cited those recommendations.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

THE STIG, for skydiving :D:D:D

The Stig's skydiving cousin.

I'll bet you One Million Dollar$ he has not gone in. If you can't afford that, I'll settle for $17.50

If I also had a chromed face shield and the opportunity to jump with Ryan, I could shoot a video of me shooting a video of him. It would be great.
My grammar sometimes resembles that of magnetic refrigerator poetry... Ghetto

hookitt

I'll bet you One Million Dollar$ he has not gone in. If you can't afford that, I'll settle for $17.50

If I also had a chromed face shield and the opportunity to jump with Ryan, I could shoot a video of me shooting a video of him. It would be great.

Oh the awesomeness of Timmae capturing Timmae on film :D:D:D:D
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?