jzzsxm

Hanging gear?

The 2012-2013 Para Gear catalog lists RR2006 and RR2006C rig racks which looked pretty good (page 165), but searching for these part numbers on their website draws a blank. Maybe these have been discontinued? Anyone used these before? Had been considering ordering one soon myself.

I go to the hardware store and buy a piece of PVC pipe and a clothesline hook for about $3 and it makes a good rig hanger. All you have to Sonia drill a hole in the pipe for the hook. I also made the rail out of pre threaded pipe and some fittings, see pic

Im gonna need a bigger hammer....

I am not a big fan of hanging rigs of a rack. i have seen some rigs where the palstic in the riser covers gets bend out of shape. in my rigging room i have lots of shelves where i can lay down the rigs flat and also buy a plastic storage bin that would fit your rig, i find that the best way to store a rig.

rodger

I had a spare queen mattress in my guest room so I decided to keep my rig nice and comfy and tucked in the blankets resting on the pillow and told the inlaws to get a hotel room! It's been great!

I just dont understand the logic here ?

I mean why not the main bedroom.

I had a spare queen mattress in my guest room so I decided to keep my rig nice and comfy and tucked in the blankets resting on the pillow and told the inlaws to get a hotel room! It's been great!

Because he didn't want his inlaws staying at his house...

Didn't want the wife and dog to get jealous.

Where's the clicker?? - AT LEAST give it the remote! :S

Didn't want the wife and dog to get jealous.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

In 35 years the rig in a gear bag setting in the closet has been just fine. Including when the main is open because I want to drink instead of pack after the last load.:P A solution without a problem.

In a house with pets or kids more protection than a dust cover is needed.

I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE