councilman24

Hmm, why did I by a 30" throat sewing machine?

Just bought a 144A305 30" throat walking foot sewing machine.:o Now I need an engine hoist to move it.:S Not sure why except the price was about 1/5 what it should have been. And a bigger basement![:/]

Now all I have to do is find torn circus tents.:)
I'm old for my age.
Terry Urban
D-8631
FAA DPRE

Show us a picture of it instaled in your shop. No envy till you find a place to put it. That's the hard part. I've got one on a beauty of an 8 foot table but I can't find a place to put it.

Lee

I'm sure I could make room, just send it to me. :)
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

An interesting aspect of skydiving I had absolutely 0 idea existed before I started jumping this winter.

Male obsession with sewing machines.

I think Home-EC teachers everywhere coulda seen such better male attendance if they had marketed it right.

How much does the thing weigh???

That pic doesn't make it look that big but scale is always hard to determine in those kind of pictures.

Seriously! I didn't see that one until it was too late. I'm limiting myself to the one right now...OK, two, but if I had the room I'd have a whole floor of them. There is a part of me that REALLY wants a harness machine but I don't really want to do much harness work. I just want to be able to.

An interesting aspect of skydiving I had absolutely 0 idea existed before I started jumping this winter.

Male obsession with sewing machines.

I think Home-EC teachers everywhere coulda seen such better male attendance if they had marketed it right.

How much does the thing weigh???

That pic doesn't make it look that big but scale is always hard to determine in those kind of pictures.

There is a part of me that REALLY wants a harness machine but I don't really want to do much harness work. I just want to be able to.

Same here!
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message