katiebear21

Do the Snow Dance!!!

Well no snow here, but we did get a nice ice accumulation. The storm did most of it's damage well north of here, so we didn't even lose power, though about 30,000 in Fayetteville did for some time. Now, only a few hours later, only about 7,000 lack power. I wonder how Nathan fared out in the MonkeyBago?

Chuck

Yep, I got the day off too!! I live in Frederick, Maryland, and we have about oh, I don't know, 8 inches maybe? and its still coming down. I called work & they're officially closed today. I feel like a little kid on a snow dayB| Funny thing is I'm getting laid off tomorrow.:P

hmmmm I wish I had a sled.

Speed Racer
--------------------------------------------------

Don't feel too bad Katie. When I was there in 2000 we got about 8 in I think. They closed everything down for 3-4 days. Well...except for the 82nd clowns and the exercise I got stuck working on. [:/] While everyone else was having a nice little vacation.....I was sitting in the D-TOCC. :S

You're not too far from me!!! I feel like a kid again when I get a snow day! Be better if I got two.

If you don't have a sled....make one!

I'm gonna go out for a walk soon.I love to walk in the snow!!!

Diva
"It's not just a daydream if you choose to make it your life..."

Where did you meet her?

When she first came over from RSA she stayed here at SD Atlanta for a few months. I still remember the first night she was here. She just happened to show up on a night when a good friend brought a HUGE bottle of Crown Royal. He had just returned from Afghanistan and wanted to tie one on!!! Of course...I was in rare form that night...:D Her question to Lyle in manifest the next morning "Who was that freak last night?" :D He thought for a second....and then realized she could only be talking about one person...... B| She also stopped by our Casa boogie at the first of Nov on her way back home. Really cool chick. In fact...I have to track down an address so I can send her a tandem video I shot of her.