skymama

Hey all you people in Florida...

remember, if you're the base, you don't do the docking

Well, I was jumping with the great Lewmonst and Cajones! You gotta give a girl some slack, you two are intimidating! ;)

it's all goodB|B| ha haB| that's funny... but you, big skymama are a MODERATOR:ojust think of the power...
[:/]please don't kill me[:/]

;)lew, fondly known as lewser by my 7th graders... i must be intimidatingB|

Hey, I was NOT naked. I was wearing my invisible jumpsuit. As far as the lap dance goes....you were clothed THIS time...and she is NOT my girlfriend...just ask her! We're just brothers (Rodriguez, that is) who sleep together. Heading up to Zhills this weekend with her....she should get off student status by sunday, weather permitting. And I should do my 100th this weekend! Woo hooooo!

Terrasino Rodriguez
Goddamn Dipshit Rodriguez Gypsy Dildo Punks!

Ah, Terrasino finally figured out how to post! B|
Good luck on your 100th. Are you going to wear your invisible jumpsuit again for the jump? Tell Esclava I wish her good luck on the rest of her jumps also. Man, I wish I was going to be there for all that beer!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll tell her for you....and as far as all that beer goes....yeah, you're right! There's gonna have to be some serious suds....and group sex....what are you doing this weekend? Gotta come on over....or should we break the barrier at DeLand? Gotta make sure El Chingada doesn't get near me again if I do decide to wear the IJS.
Goddamn Dipshit Rodriguez Gypsy Dildo Punks!

I'm busy this weekend, you'll have to have group sex without me. :S El Chingada is hot for you, baby, you better watch out for him. ;)

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon