Rdutch

No Life

OK there is 53 users online right now. So I dont feel so bad about not having a Life. Its Friday night for god's sake we should be out having fun. I have an excuse (Sort of) I am filming a team tomorrow and have to be at the dz at 8:30 and I Quit jumping hungover. But its still not an excuse.

Ray
Small and fast what every girl dreams of!

Well, it's only 7:00PM PST...anyone besides Michele and me in SoCal?

Who's up for Coffee and Dessert? :)

So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!

I have no excuse other than it's cold outside (whine, moan) and I love friday night standup on the comedy channel!B| And I just cooked up some damn-good chow! I just made the recipe up and it was delish! Yummmmmm! :)

Fall in dove.

I helped my parents decorate their Christmas tree and just got home. Nope, I don't have a life either.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'm kinda enjoying just being home alone. I've only been back for 2 days, so i need a nice relaxing night. I got some movies from Blockbuster i'm gonna go watch. I'll get to go jumping tomorrow (I hope).

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

I have no excuse. I just don't have a life.

Ciels-
Michele

Me neither!

edit: Michele, write something so we have something to read:)
J

--------------------------------------
Sometimes we're just being Humans.....But we're always Human Beings.

Me neither, what else is there to do!

You left yourself open for sooooooo many responses that I dare not touch!

I suffered all day today at work and couldn't muster the energy to go out. I played hookie from work yesterday so by the time it got dark I was totally stir crazy. Needless to say I got home at about 2:30 this morning!

I have settled down in front of the puter with a Bud Light and my homemade spicy, beefy, cheesy dip! I have lots... will share!;)

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

I did nothing tonight and I'm about to start doing homework! I hate the end of the semester. I'm so screwed. Need to design a plane that can fly around the world nonstop, unrefueled. So far I have a very rough sketch of a design I pulled out of my ass. I need to get an estimate for the coefficient of drag at cruise, which will give me my lift to drag ratio, which will then give me my thrust to weight ratio. Then I need to calculate my takeoff weight, which will help me pick my wing area, which will then completely change my freaking drag, and the whole thing kinda starts over. I REALLY shoulda started this a month ago and I only have a week left. After picking the proper wing size I still need to calculate the tail size, then make a bunch of calculations for the landing geat, figuring out everything down to tire sizing. Then finally I need to make detailed 3 view drawings showing interior locations of the cockpit, crew sleeping quarters, fuel tanks (which need to have enough volume to carry the required amount of fuel), etc. UGH!

Any aerospace engimaneers wanna help??

Dave

edit: Michele, write something so we have something to read [Smile]

LOL at Hooked....gawd, y'all must be really bored!

Actually, I am in the middle of my annual " 'Twas the Night Before Christmas" rewrite for my office. They haven't figured out who writes them. I sneak in really early or late, and post it in the kitchen.

I've got my Pop's 80th birthday party to host tomorrow night, so will be up to my eyeballs all day tomorrow and tomorrow night, so unless someone makes me an offer I can't refuse fairly quickly, I'm gonna go take a long bubble bath and soak my feet...they still hurt...

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Where?

And a hush fell over the crowd as the dz.commers realized that Hell must have just frozen over because Michele made a one word post. :o

heehee, you know I love you, hon, but I just couldn't resist! ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

heehee, you know I love you, hon, but I just couldn't resist!

Yeah, no shit, Andrea. I surprised myself! I suppose that's why Gawain hasn't answered - he's not sure it's me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or maybe he is sure it's me.....and that's why he didn't answer.

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Need to design a plane that can fly around the world nonstop, unrefueled.

Just make the plane nuclear powered. The U.S. Government was working on one a few years back (made engines and more), but it never flew when they decided that the repercussions from a crash were not worth it. But it was technically feasable and could have flown. (Edit: But you never know... maybe that's just a public line and one has been cruising around for a year or two (only airtime limit would be food and water if humans on board probably).)

Nah, you just shocked the hell out of him. I think we need to call 911 and have someone administer CPR.:)

Nah, you just shocked the hell out of him. I think we need to call 911 and have someone administer CPR.:)

No, no...I'm okay...my computer went into a coma...hence the perceived shock. It died while I was working on another file to be posted later :ph34r:. Alas, it's now almost 9:00 and believe it or not, I'm going to be going to bed soon...bright and early day at Elsinore tomorrow....B|
So I try and I scream and I beg and I sigh
Just to prove I'm alive, and it's alright
'Cause tonight there's a way I'll make light of my treacherous life
Make light!