outofit

what would be a good skydiving present?

Ok, I'll bite. What's a WARMIE?

I tried to think of something cute but the beer is causing me to be slow on my feet! :S
Warmies are exactly what they sound like... warm clothes! Soft fuzzy fleece sweaters, turtlenecks, bounceproof turtlenecks, Raeford PC fleece lined denim jackets, etc.:)
Sorry I couldn't think of something more creative! :P

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Warmies are exactly what they sound like... warm clothes!

Ohhh, I thought it was slang for a certain item. Warm clothes, huh? Those aren't really on my wish list down here in FL. Short-shorts and tank tops on the other hand, NOW we're talkin'!
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

bounceproof turtlenecks

Not sure if that is a style or material, but damn I want one

>:(ALRIGHT PEOPLE, I HAVE PUT DOWN THE BEER... PLEASE FOCUS! Warmies make skydiving and all around activities at the DZ possible during these colder winter months.

And, bounceproof is a brand name... they make kick ass stuff and the name just kind of gives one confidence! If you've seen those tracking trousers (or Chuckie in them) you can agree with me there! www.cloud9skydiving.co.nz/bp.html

Katie

Those aren't really on my wish list down here in FL. Short-shorts and tank tops on the other hand, NOW we're talkin'!

That's just wrong, girl... rub it in! I burnt my ass in the tanning bed today just so I could feel like I was in Florida! B|

Katie

OOOOHHHHH... I'm so jealous! We have a toy run tomorrow and it's going to be cold!!! Hopefully, Chuckie will get JPT's bike so I won't have to ride his fender! Not that I mind (when it's warm) but when it's cold it sucks! >:(

I went out tonight to look for chaps but couldn't find any. I'm half tempted to wear my old horsebackriding chaps! I did buy myself a new helmet, gloves, and a leather coat! Merry Christmas to me! :ph34r:

Katie

katie, there is a guy in Raliegh that will do custom chaps for you for about the same price you would pay for the cheap,crap leather ones you get off the rack. If your interested let me know and I can dig his number and info up for ya.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Here's what I've done/bought in the past:

coached jumps
cloud book (instead of looking up and saying, "nice clouds," they now know what kind of clouds they are)
wind tunnel time
jump suit
skydiving toys
rubber stamp men (for the log book)
videos
pro track software

Unfortunately, some of these larger presents, I've had to starting saving for months in advance. Being a student doesn't give you too much money to play around with. [:/]

johnny I know this is a present FOR you but a BJ and a backrub is awlays an awesome present HAHAH!:P Skydiver or not I'd love it...I mena THEY would LOVE IT!;)

just dont get confused and try to give that present to someone!:S

My photos

My Videos

I've got the Suunto Observer and I've heard of people using them for Altimeters in Lieu of an actual altimeter. All I can say about that is it does keep fairly good/accurate altitude but it's like trying to look at the readout of your protrack while in freefall. Nice watch but the alarm absolutely sucks, you can barely hear it when it goes off. It's no where near the level of a G-shock or even a $15 watch alarm.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING