skygal3

I am having a glass of wine tonight.

I am having a glass of wine tonight because I had a really rough, trying day.

I am having a glass of wine tonight to celebrate my friends victory.:)
I am having a glass of wine tonight because every stinking muscle in my upper body is killing me right now.

I am having a glass of wine tonight because I miss my friend.:(

I am having a glass of wine tonight because I came home to two hungry cats and no food to feed them. So hauling ass back to the store I went.

I am having a glass of wine tonight because it is my mothers 57th birthday, and the first time in my life I have not been able to share it with her.

I am having a glass of wine tonight because I am finally going to relax and sleep in tomorrow.

I am having a glass of wine tonight because I am a strong, independent gal doing it all on her own in this world, and kicking ass while doing it!;)

I am having a glass of wine tonight, because no matter how hard my life gets, I know I am very fortunate and there are others in a lot worse situations. And I am extremely grateful for everything and everyone in my life I have been blessed with.:)
Ah....so if any of you gals want to join me, I will gladly toast to you...

I'll toast you with my glass of wine, skygal! But, I'm just having a glass of wine because I felt like having a glass of wine, no other reason. :P I saw some new wine by Emeril that I decided to try, and it's not very good. But, being the good skydiver I am, I'm drinking it anyway!

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll join you because

1. My high school is going to play in the GA DOME friday afternoon for the semi fnals for the State playoffs.

2. I get Friday off because of #1

3. I have one glass left for the bottle last night and it is lonely.

4. Eloy is close.

5. My kids are healthy and happy.

6. Life is busy but oh so good.:)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

thank you! LIFE really is so, so good! Thanks for virtually joining me...;)

I didn't mean to leave out the boys, sebazz...I apologize! I am just having a girl moment...(should've posted in the womens forum!) I had a guy at work, supposedly a friend and coworker, violate my trust, betray, humiliate, hurt and offend me today, and then another guy tell me I deserved it because I take care of myself, I care about dressing appropriately for my work, and because I refuse to be a slob...[:/] both situations made me feel badly about being a girl whereas, there is no reason in the world for it. You guys here, both guys and girls, rock, and I will toast to all of you. Screw the rest of them:P

supposedly a friend and coworker, violate my trust, betray, humiliate, hurt and offend me today

There is NO excuse for betraying a friend. Glad you stood up for yourself. You are far too good to be around people like that.

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Group HUG!!

Yes, please.... and I'm having a glass already, even though it's not yet 5 p.m...

~Kitty is very sick again. Can't whup the infection.
~The only hope of getting a check anytime soon is trying to escape escrow...so I may not get paid...
~I could use a massage but the cats always use their claws...
~My rent still isn't paid...
~I can't go to Eloy (hell, I have no idea when I'm gonna jump again...)

BUT!!!

~Someone here sent me a Skydiving Bear and a coffee mug, which made me smile (you know who you are, and thank you!!!!!!!!)~And then I find out BB is better!

So I'm lifting my crystal wine glass, and toasting us all...health, happiness, and wisdom!

Ceils-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

Im a guy...but have you seen this? If you don't feel like reading the whole thing...at least read the last line.
Attitude
by Charles Swindoll
"The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, than education, than money, than circumstances, than failures, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness, or skill. It will make or break a company ... a church ... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice every day regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude ... I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me, and 90% how I react to it. And so it is with you ... we are in charge of our Attitudes."