Sonic

How corrupt are you

In Reply To
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Never given or taken myself, but I do hear it is quite pleasing once you get used to it. I'm willing to try anything once and if I like it I'll do it again.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Can't figure out if you were talking about the anal sex or the drugs... please clarify!

Anal sex:o I'm willing to try just about anything in the bedroom. I don't do drugs. I've only been around pot 3 times while it was smoked, 1 of which was at the DZ.

CSA #699 Muff #3804

Wow. Boring I am, with only 84 points. Actually that falls under the category of "normal", but we all know how boring normal people are...:S

edit to add: Many of the questions can be interpreted in more than one way. I guess I'd make a good politician; I got 69 on one try and 148 on the next without actually lying....:P

I took the test again and scored the same, 111.

Now I'm REALLY worried about the rest of you...a lot of the other questions were about taking advantage of people when they're drunk, purposely getting them stoned/drunk to take advantage of them, being turned on by pedophilia or beastiality...seriously...how did you guys score that high?:P

Paint me in a corner, but my color comes back.

people were being SO crazy that I just sat back and enjoyed the show

crazy who was being crazy...I wasn't crazy...show nwhat show you weren't supposed to tell any one about that show...no one needs to know about the sheep costume.

And I still hold the highest score of all the women...come on ladies.

Mother Hen

Now I'm REALLY worried about the rest of you...a lot of the other questions were about taking advantage of people when they're drunk, purposely getting them stoned/drunk to take advantage of them...

I think that bout half of the drinks bought for the other sex involve getting the other person drunk enough to go along with the festivities. Guys getting girls loaded enough to enter the wet t-shirt contest or girls getting guys drunk enough for a little playing. Seems like a popular social technique.

crazy who was being crazy...I wasn't crazy...show nwhat show you weren't supposed to tell any one about that show...

Wasn't Clay with us when we "accidentally" barged into that one trailer to see what it was....which led to the suntan lotion episode....

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Now I'm REALLY worried about the rest of you...

I took it last night and got 230 I just took it again to make sure that was right score and got a 238

questions I didn't get pionts for were:

never paid for sex
never contracted an std
don't use drugs more than 3 times a week
never had an abortion
never had sex with a relative
no to necrophilia, beastiality, or pedophilia
never been convicted

the rest of them aren't so bad I promise! So see I'm not that corrupt.:):)

Mother Hen