Jessica

Where's my damn story?!

damn girlfriend just chill! once upon a time there lived this women in a shoe. she had so many children her uterus fell out! now, there is your goddamned story!;) btw, i bet your a wildcat in bed!;)

It is better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool!

Is a good fucking story too much to fucking ask?!!!

Well I guess fucking so.

Here's my story:

Once upon a time there was a beautiful princess and everyone kept BUSTING HER BALLS (metaphorically speaking, of course, since this girl was ALL WOMAN), and one day she went ballistic and kicked everyone's asses in the kingdom of dropzone.com.
Skydiving is for cool people only

Mine's better.

Once upon a time there was this shit hot skydiver chick who was being imprisoned by her mean ol' stepmother-like boss. One day she'd had enough. She told her boss to kiss her lily white butt and grabbed her rig and raced to the dropzone.

Unfortunately it had been so long since she'd been there, she didn't know that the dropzone had closed up and moved to East Bumphuck. When she arrived at what used to be the dropzone she found an abandoned chicken ranch.

The bum who was living in the ex-chicken coops popped out to say hello. He seemed nice enough so she pulled out the cooler full of beers and sat drinkin' with him. Soon enough the cooler was empty and the two of them were quite happily drunk.

The End.

Is a good fucking story too much to fucking ask?!!!

See, I was going to dash something off, a "good fucking story", with the characters of Bret and Violet, something about brawny chests and crushing strength, heat rising and blushing blonds, and then I realized...That's not the kind of story I tell!:$

And I saw an angel coming down out of heaven, having the keys to the Abyss, and holding in his hand a great chain.....

Ciels-
Michele

~Do Angels keep the dreams we seek
While our hearts lie bleeding?~

even when fucked sheathless by a starving poet. the shit just dies.

When have I ever been fucked sheathless by a starving poet?

What does "fucked sheathless" mean? Like, is that a metaphor? Someone took advantage of me and stole my sheath?

You suck.

I'm very creative.

I'm just depressed because you're so breathtakingly lame.

Oh, I sought an informed opinion on this, and it was confirmed.

At least it wasn't a survey :D

My story to you:
So one day, this blonde girl...let's call her Victoria...won ten million dollars! So, she invested it into her 4-way team consisting of...oh...let's call her Jennifer....and some other guys they weasled into it! Then, Victoria was declared ruler of all mankind.
There's a thin line between Saturday night and Sunday morning

So one day, this blonde girl...let's call her Victoria...won ten million dollars! So, she invested it into her 4-way team consisting of...oh...let's call her Jennifer....and some other guys they weasled into it! Then, Victoria was declared ruler of all mankind.

I like that story! In the version I heard, though, Jennifer won $10 million too.