Derekbox

Who is in Raeford?

Sounds like date. Just one problem. I have no idea what your name is.

I have no definite plans, but I think I might swing by tommorow (thursday) and probably this weekend.

Dammit I wish I could afford to paid my rig off. (anyone got $1900 I can borrow)???

my # in town is 910 (PM me and ill tell you the rest). My rents live in Wells place (accross the street from 71st HS). So if anyone wants to kick it or anything - just give me a call (PLEASE SAVE ME FROM THE IMPENDING BOREDOM) - just ask for Derek. Like i said - Im sure I will make an appearance this weekend.

Blue skies. Derek

NWS01= Nathan.
SkymonkeyONE= Chuck
SlotPerfect= John

Cornholio=Matt B|

I will try and be there around 9:30. Remember, I will probably have my dad and sisters in tow, so I doubt I will stick around much afterwards. EDIT ( I mean stick around after the sunset loads to drink beer with ya'll ) Looking forward to seeing you all !! I'll probably just ask for Nathan and he can introduce me to the rest of you.

- Matt

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

Sounds like we will have a fun time in Raeford this weekend. We should try to get a DZ.com jump in.

Cornholio and PLFKING, Chuck can do your tandems for you. Call the Raeford school and make reservations and tell them you want Chuck to do the tandems.

Looking forward to this weekend. The winds are supposed to die down later today and we will be jumping this afternoon if anyone wants to come and play.;)

I called the other day and talked to Tom (who might be Coconut Monkey, but I'm not sure). My co-worker will arrive around 2pm, but I'll be there early. I talked to Chuck about this about 2 months ago, but not sure if he remembers. I'd like Chuck to do it, and scare the crap out of my friend ! ;)

I'm all for a DZ.com jump if we can set it up.....how 'bout an 8-way with tandem and video ? :)

Don

Well maybe you would come out.

Ill probably show my face there again (I went this afternoon but was deserted - cept someone in Skykat.)

Dont know if I will be jumping, I cant afford rentals.

But if i could borrow (I can comfortable jump a 190ish rig). What can I say Im a big boy. ;)

hope to see you all there D.

P.S. ummm I have short DARK brown hair/eyes. Ill try to wear my skydive deland shirt/sweater...

If someone comes to the DZ and doesn't ask for specifically what they are looking for, they are, too, likely not to find anything. Ask where we are and you will get an answer. I know both Larry and Tony were working at SkyKAT and Tom Gade was in the school.

Dude. I can guarantee Nathan was there. What do you drive?

Chuck

kate was at skykat. that was it, she had sent everyone else home. I came by right before the sunset....

I felt kinda awkward seeing as no one else was around, and i didnt feel like asking to many questions... sorry. hehehe. but i think i will come out tommorow.
D
P.S. I was driving a small green ford pickup.

Dude, we had 30 mile an hour winds. Nobody was jumping because of it. There is always us "dz bums" walking around. If you come out tomorrow and it is too windy at the time, etc and it is not busy be sure you ask for us. We can get into some type of nig noggery. It is supposed to be a nice day in the 70's though.;)

Here we are, posting away from our fellow skymonkey's house: Kenny Lovett. We are all TOTALLY fucked up, so if I miss a simple spelling error you must forgive me.

Does anyone else have the Sprint phone that has the camera imbedded? I have a totally cool phone that miss Katie bought me for Xmas (this is chuck by the way), but I found out later in the day that is was NOT the one with the phone installed; you had to buy a separate one. Well, we were not about to buy a separate camera when Miss Katie already had a 4megapixel digital camera, so I think we are going to exchange the "supposed" camera phone (samsung A500) for the actual Sanyo phone with the camera. At any rate, I am totally loving katie for trying to appease me. We have taken several pics tonight, but we do not have the software installed on Kenny's computer to post the nig-nog pics right now. Rest assured that we will post them first thing in the morning.

Chuckie, Katie, Lovayyyyyyyyy.

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here