wadebaird

Elastic Wrist / forearm mount for N3 Neptune

Anyone come up with a good way to mount the N3 on your wrist / forearm without velcro? Something similar to the Viso mount?

I've tried multiple types of elastic and the best thing I could come up with is supertacking the rubber mount to the elastic from a long sock. It holds the best so far, but when I am head down it'll start creeping it's way from my forearm down to my wrist, especially if I am pegged out with my arms to my side. My jumpsuit helps to hold it on, but I am getting a new one without sleeves, and I think it will slide down worse on my bare arm.

Instrument glove. The best type is (at least used to be) sold by Square D. L&B makes one for the Viso which might fit.
"Here's a good specimen of my own wisdom. Something is so, except when it isn't so."

Charles Fort, commenting on the many contradictions of astronomy

Instrument glove. The best type is (at least used to be) sold by Square D. L&B makes one for the Viso which might fit.

Some people prefer not to have anything on their hands...I like a forearm placement as it reduces the likelihood of a snag somewhat.

I use the standard Velcro, the OP seems to not want that...I don't have any problems with it ~ but I'm not doing the faster fall rate stuff he is.

~ If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn? ~

FreeflyDom

Hi

I think your best bet would be to go to your local sporting good store and get an ace bandage for your wrist. I got a Pd wrist band and also the N3 hard mount case and it works great for me.

Good Luck

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like the picture you attached was the PD wristband + a silicone case - how did you attach the two?

Also, how did you attach the hardcase to the Ace bandage or wristband and do you have a picture of that by any chance? Thanks!

DiveDevil

***Hi

I think your best bet would be to go to your local sporting good store and get an ace bandage for your wrist. I got a Pd wrist band and also the N3 hard mount case and it works great for me.

Good Luck

If I'm not mistaken, it looks like the picture you attached was the PD wristband + a silicone case - how did you attach the two?

Also, how did you attach the hardcase to the Ace bandage or wristband and do you have a picture of that by any chance? Thanks!
Backing plate with small screws
You are not now, nor will you ever be, good enough to not die in this sport (Sparky)
My Life ROCKS!
How's yours doing?

this is the best i came up with.. and feels pretty snug but yet to try jumping with it tho... i'm guessing if its too loose i could just do a bifold and sew it to tighten it...

just used the hard case + a tennis wristband