Tonto

Mushrooms...

yea I hadda get my stomach pumped. I dont remember it though. I just remember the stories and MY brother convinving my to eat it....
to answer you question..
I've never 'shroomed. I wanted to try it but never found em from someone I trusted![:/]

My photos

My Videos

Okay, here's what you gotta do:

Take at least two - three grams to start, you can always take more later if you need to. Go to a very public place - Disneyland is awesome for this. Bring your parents - it's cool to bond with the folks at times like these. Think deeply about who you are and your value in life. You might get a chance to talk to God at this point, so try to really dig deep.

Oh and watch all the pretty colors go by.

Have fun!

---
www.facebook.com/mandyhamptonfitch

Okay, here's what you gotta do:

Take at least two - three grams to start, you can always take more later if you need to. Go to a very public place - Disneyland is awesome for this. Bring your parents - it's cool to bond with the folks at times like these. Think deeply about who you are and your value in life. You might get a chance to talk to God at this point, so try to really dig deep.

Oh and watch all the pretty colors go by.

Have fun!
iamatmandyhamptondotcom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....
Yes, GREAT IDEA.....:D:D:D
HAVE FUN...
...JUST DONT DIE

Many years ago (many, MANY years ago!) I used to eat them quite regularly. 18 years ago this christmas, a friend and I ate 9 grams of liberty caps in about a 3-4 hour period. About 24 hours later we came down.

They are a lot like a mild form of LSD. They are somewhat hallucinogenic depending on the strength, and the quantity you ingest, so be in a good mood if you're gonna eat 'em.

Find a good movie to watch (Monty Python's "In search of the holy grail" was always a favorite to watch while "shroomin" with friends). You should find yourself laughing until your jaws cramp!

Also, you may have some stomach pain (sore, or cramping) as you "come down". I've been told that this is due to a chemical not unlike strychnine that the magic shrooms produce.

Greg

I've never done them. A few friends of mine have. One time, my friend ate a whole bunch, went to stand up, fell backward and smashed his head on the floor. Thankfully he was okay - he had one hell of a headache though.

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

That's happened to me just from getting up too fast, no drugs necessary!

We haven't heard from Tonto lately - you feeling it, babe? LOL

Just an FYI, TONTO in Spanish means idiot......maybe thats why he took so many :D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Hey, triple F -- nice to see ya back here ... did ya manage to slip outta the handcuffs? Or are ya just taking a break from changing the diapers, huh?

He missed me so much he had to come back. ;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!

Hey, triple F did ya manage to slip outta the handcuffs?

Yep....I found a spare key, tee-hee...and I ran. Uhh, I can't say that I've been down that road - naa, not me..would I do that? And thanks for the greeting, dude. It's nice to be back - and all in one piece.

TripleF

"Upon seeing the shadow of a pigeon, one must resist the urge to look up."