craichead

Go shopping or post whore?

Had to get the housesitters something so they will feed my fish while I'm in ELOY:)

Hmm...I'm house-sitting and feeding fish, too. I wonder if I'm going to get anything when the owner returns.

Oh lord, I hope AndyMan reads this. :ph34r:

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)

I recommend calling him and asking "One of the fish has been floating on his side for two days now, is that not normal?" Then when he gets back he'll really appreciate you nursing him back to health. I suppose I should have pm'd this to you so he doesn't read it though? eh ;););)

I recommend calling him and asking "One of the fish has been floating on his side for two days now, is that not normal?" Then when he gets back he'll really appreciate you nursing him back to health. I suppose I should have pm'd this to you so he doesn't read it though? eh ;););)

:D

A very good idea, but the funny thing is, one of his fish already does that! It's really quite weird -- it's a black and orange goldfish that likes to float at the top of the fishtank on its back. He'll do that for a little while, and then when I go in closer to inspect, he'll flip over and start swimming around again. Bizarre little fish...

-P
__
"Scared of love, love and aeroplanes...falling out, I said takes no brains." -- Andy Partridge (XTC)