Casch

Guys - What is/are your Favorite Part(s) of a Womans Body

Ok guys(and more than a few of you girls apparently), what do you like most about the female body? I know everyone has their particular Favorites. My personal fav is the mid-section (everything between the waist and just below the breasts). I'm sure there are a lot of other parts that excite people, that aren't listed so explain yourselves thouroughly B|:P

favorrit parts yes,but im not sure that it would turn me on if some major things werent there..i do like when a girl thouch my body,but im not sure that i would bee pleased if she used her feets:P(no offending,i have never tryed..)

Stay safe
Stefan Faber

My vote for "other" was the curve in the small of the back just above the tailbone

That part is definately included in my definition of mid-section. It's so sexy when girls wear those low-cut jeans so you can really catch a good look :$ um...I'm gonna go to bed :P;)

That's interesting that the ass is winning right now. It made me think of when I went to the grocery store with my son last night. He was in a fit of giggles because he kept catching a man following us around the store and he said, "Mama, that man keeps staring at your butt!" :ph34r:

She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I like the WHOLE package, you can't just like/love a piece of them.

Personally I like the 'inner beauty' that each woman has which is complemented by the 'external beauty'.

Women, one of the most beautiful God's creations.

But if you want to know the 'body part' I like, I gotta say LEGS and BOOBIES in that order :)

Definitely the mind!!!

A woman who knows how to handle herself, has confidence, and a quick sense of humor becomes sexier and sexier to me.

You beat me to it... If a woman is physically attractive but has the mental capacity of a lima bean (no offense to the lima beans out there) then forget about it, but a intellegent woman is a turn on regardless if she looks like a 10 or a 5 (anything less than 5 and it's a judjement call)

Jim

Don´t belive the hype

Seriously Narci, are there things about women you do find sexy?

Seriously Muenkel, the brain is the sexy part. I've had sex with women and wanted to have sex with others and just felt sexy feelings around even more. All of them were smart, witty, generous people.

Mostly for a woman's body to be sexy to me, she should be fairly short (like I am), but definitely have some BODY to her. Skinny waif model-like chicks are a huge turnoff as are wildly fat women. The more sturdy, healthy, and generally normal a woman is, the more attractive I find her.

First Class Citizen Twice Over

Narci,

I think I have found in my life that it all has to do with maturing. No matter your sexual orientation, I think as we get older, the more attractive a "real" person becomes. Sure, everyone likes to look or fantasize about young, hard, nubile bodies; but that's really all it is.

I am a firm believer that humans really are programmed to find a mate that they can relate to on all levels and that the physical really is down the list.

Chris

I think you're right about maturity. The desire to mate with weakness, frailty, inexperience, and helplessness is a fascinating window into a person's soul which I do not think they'd want others to see.

Ayn Rand wrote something to the effect of, "Show me who a man is sexually attracted to and I'll tell you about his character."

Give me a real man with character and ambition and experiences. Or a woman, for that matter. My friends and lover have to fit much the same qualifications: they must be strong, smart, fully awake, challenging, and going somewhere. The size of their tits or dick or the shape of their curves rates attention somewhere way down the list.

First Class Citizen Twice Over