Cornholio

New! A little ELOY VIDEO!!

This is just some of the highlights that I threw together from Deuce and BigBen. Unfortunately the flybys are not there as well as the formation load video or the outside camera view of that AWESOME HYBRID!! Some people were asking for some video, so here is a little taste (40MB worth) and we'll get more out to you as it becomes available. Ok, enough talk... just download it and enjoy the nig-noggery. Quick, get it before Deuce sees it. ;) And if you look closely, you might catch a glimpse of HH.

At the time of this posting, there is 14 more minutes before the upload is done to my web site, but I'm going to bed.

You can download it and watch it here...

http://www.almgren.net/sky/dzdotcom/

The name of the file is "Dz.com-Eloy' 02-vbr.wmv" duh..:S

Enjoy!

Butthead: Whoa! Burritos for breakfast!
Beavis: Yeah! Yeah! Cool!
bellyflier on the dz.com hybrid record jump

ARUGH....Computers hate me

Nothing, I get nothing at all. I hate dial up, I hate this computer, I hate this mother board, and I hate that we are no longer in Eloy. :(

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Thanks, man. Really enjoyed that.

Wish we could have been there with all y'all, but as much as we love our brothers (smooth and bumpy), there was no way we weren't going to spend time with our grandkids.

Faster horses, younger women, older whiskey, more money.

Why do they call it "Tourist Season" if we can't shoot them?

You can download it and watch it here...

http://www.almgren.net/sky/dzdotcom/

The name of the file is "Dz.com-Eloy' 02-vbr.wmv" duh..:S

Enjoy!

Thank you for posting that video, I liked it a lot. I really wanted to come to the Christmas boogie, but the airfare was just too much. It was as much for one return ticket over Christmas as two tickets and a rental car cost in late November.

Seeing all the pictures people have posted here was really nice too. Looks like everyone really enjoyed themselves.

It seemed like a lot of the footage in the video was flat flying. Were there many dz.com freeflyers there?

I've had to entertain myself over the holiday by watching video from my November trip. My favourite jumps were with a friend I hadn't seen in over a year. We had so much fun I still smile just watching the video. I've never put video on the net before, but I thought I'd give it a go: here is a link to the first three jumps me and Tim did:

ftp://ftp.skydivingmovies.com/UPLOADS/Eloy Ron & Tim B-W.wmv

The connection isn't fast enough (and my editing knowledge isn't good enough) for it to play from there, it needs copying to your computer with a right click and "save target as...", sorry.

The idiot in blue and yellow that can't stop smiling is me, Tim is behind the camera but he's smiling like a fool throughout too!

Ron

Very Cool Corn. The fire pit footage is pretty good but you left the best part out;) WE NEED TO SEE THAT!!

Sorry, out of respect for the man in question, I had to leave that part out. IF he asks me to post it, then I will.

It seemed like a lot of the footage in the video was flat flying. Were there many dz.com freeflyers there?

And no, it was not all Belly flying. It just happens that the camera guy did a lot of RW there. And there was lots of FFers there. Wait till you see the boogie video. I did about half and half, but unfortunately did not get any of it on video. Ask FreeFlyHol. She can vouch for my mad FF skillz. ;)

Well there were a few days you looked half dead.;)

That's because I was!!! Chuck and I had it turned up so hard the first four nights that by the time the rest of you were warmed up and ready to go we were on the down-slope!!! We did hit second wind after the new year, though! ;)

You managed to survive the "cob up sunshine's ass" jump.:)

How did that cob come out??? :ph34r:

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

hey, that was a good night, ........ right after duece was talking to me about the "image stabilization" he said "look at this" and then the incedent hapened.....it would of been clasic if he had asked me to hold his beer first.........good video, could of been better i was in one of the skydiving scences though..lol.....

***And there was lots of FFers there. Wait till you see the boogie video. I did about half and half, but unfortunately did not get any of it on video. Ask FreeFlyHol. She can vouch for my mad FF skillz.

Hells yea kid! You are a mad man in the sky! Thanks again for the clouds!

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

How did that cob come out???

It came out briefly, but was back in when i was scared of getting pied on New Years Eve. I didn't want the pie to interfere with the pink streaks in my hair!! PDS took care of my pieing the night before i came home though.:)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!