woppyvac

Semi stowless dbag + Wings.

Anyone jumping a Wings container with a semi stow-less dbag? If so where did you get yours and how well does it marry up with the container?

I've a w-10 with a 150 sabre2 that I'd like to go stowless on.

Chutingstar is also selling the Aerosport bags. You take measurements off your current bag and they build them to match.

http://www.chutingstar.com/gear/aerosports-nostobag

You'll likely be happy with either, but IMO the Aerosport bag will be more forgiving of a downsize because it has actual tuck tabs that don't require friction from the canopy to hold the line stow pocket shut.
"I may be a dirty pirate hooker...but I'm not about to go stand on the corner." iluvtofly
DPH -7, TDS 578, Muff 5153, SCR 14890
I'm an asshole, and I approve this message

Anyone jumping a Wings container with a semi stow-less dbag? If so where did you get yours and how well does it marry up with the container?

I've a w-10 with a 150 sabre2 that I'd like to go stowless on.

I have a w-11 with a pilot 150 in it. I use a v348 stowless bag and it works fine.

I believe the Pilot packs a little bigger than the sabre (but don't quote me on that)

i use one for my W2 container. Got it from UPT. Works great. You will probably have a hard time measuring it yourself since the seams are curved. So just save your self the time and just give Rick at Wings a call. He has that info readily availible.

Hi Southern,

Anybody using a magnetic bag?

I've built a fair number of magnetic bags. The last two customers who asked for them I talked into going with the NoStoBag.

IMO it is far simply, easier & you won't get your fingers pinched.

Building the magnetic bags as an R & D project gave me a lot of feedback. The one thing most of the folks liked was that the pouch was closed on three sides. I kept that concept in developing the NoStoBag.

>:(

JerryBaumchen