skydivinmartin

Free Skydives 4U All Summer Long.....

...thanks for a moment of your time. :D[:/]:P

This is kind of skydiving related!

Anyone know of a music dealer that carries more limited or independent releases? I am trying to get a copy of a CD (released in 1999), "Sonny Bones" (Joe Jennings used a few tracks on "Good Stuff"), but no luck. None of the big U.S. music distributors have it. There are some copies on Amazon.com, but I live in Canada and Amazon won't ship CDs to us.(???!!!!!) Of course, our miserable Canadian version, Amazon.ca doesn't have it.

I know a couple of firms in the U.S. that deal in more limited releases/specific genres such as Artist Shop - anyone out there know of someone I could try?

Many thanks,

Martin

You've got to have some small independent record stores in Toroto. In factI've been in a couple of them. Down on, I think it's Queen St., near that big condom/sex toy store near Much Music there's a couple. I'm sure they could find it and order it for you.

Well martin is new here...cut him a bit 'o slack.
Martin please check out the FAQs.

Anything you say Bets!! But if he messes up again can i have permission to open up a can of sunshine whoopass?!;)

I get a Mike hug! I get a Mike hug!