freebird

Hottie of the day

Nothing is suppossed to happen - I don't think. It just looked like there was some kind of typing (real small letters). Hey, nice user name.;)

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away..."

There's nothing wrong with living in a trailor, jumpers do it all the time!

[RANT][RANT][RANT]
Seriously though the only difference between "Trailor Trash" as you put it, and you/me, most of us here really, is money. If my dad got laid off, well we would probably become "Trailor Trash" which is a real posibility if his employer continues with layoffs.

It's funny how so many of us can form opinions about people we have never met. I think Brittany Spears is attractive, she sounds like a nice/good person from what I have heard from interviews and from what I've read in the past. Then again we all know that we must take the written word with a grain of salt because we're all human (including reporters) and we throw in some of our opinions/lies.

The fact is that unless you have actually had the chance to get to know a person, it doesn't make any sense to criticize them.

I have no patience for the phrase "Trailor Trash". It is near equal to the word "Nigger" in my mind. Neither word has a place in todays society. I have a lot of friends that aren't as fortunate as my family has been financially. They don't have computers, they have 1 TV if that, and no cable. They might have a radio, they live in a small corner of an aluminum sided trailor. And they are good people.

[/RANT][/RANT][/RANT]

Ok I'm done. :P

Damn, you read that fast...it was barely posted.

No hard feelings toward you or anyone else, it's just my opinion and it always erks me when I see/hear the phrase. Especially hear it...I have had good friends say things about my friends that live in the local trailor court and I have told them the same thing.

I know you obviously did not mean it, and it was only humor...so uh...where's all the BOOBIES!!!!!!!!!!!:P

If you fold on a solo in front of a bunch of people, fake a seizure" --Lead Trumpet Law #231

Not to change the subject (though it's already happened), if you screw up a line, repeat it in the same place next time around, the squares will think you are playing "outside".

they have 1 TV if that, and no cable.

Wow, if that is a sign of trailor trash, I'd definately fit the bill. Haven't had cable for well over 10 years now and its been years since I've had a TV. Then again, I've got a life and enjoy my free time doing other things...

What's up with Trailor trash? Just cuz you live in a trailor doesn't mean you're trash. There's got to be more to it than that?