AggieDave

Hug Please?

Ag-

If you need anything I know a skydiver attorney? Cheep.

If its AgLand, I know a high placed person who hangs out on the sidelines at every game.

If its some lozer girl, gimme a name.

I would save all the booze till you know if its good news or bad news. Either way you will need more.

We all love you man. I hate to hear about badness vibes getting all over you. Walk it off Mister. Or blow it off with some 160 mph wind.

Anytime, I am available and I have a room for your passing out pleasure. You can hang with Levin....

~AirAnn~

***I hope there's no limit on how many hugs i can give you, cause i'm sending you more!!

x's and o's,

Hol :)
When cheese gets its picture taken, what does it say?

Dave your other family are here for you mate, you are a well respected, and listened to member of our community
& you know when i told you photoshoppin $50 bills was legal...i may have been wrong.....

Vibes dude. ;)

-- Hope you don't die. --

I'm fucking winning

Another day has come, so here's another hug () and a smile to go with it. :)
If you've generated enough beer bottles, go find a wall that has lots of shrubbery next to it, and throw them violently against the wall. It makes a most satisfying noise, and with the shrubbery you don't have to clean up.

Wendy W.

There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

I'm having trouble imagining what could do that to you. Whatever it is, good luck. I've never met you, but I've read enough here to know you're a cool guy.

-- Toggle Whippin' Yahoo
Skydiving is easy. All you have to do is relax while plummetting at 120 mph from 10,000' with nothing but some nylon and webbing to save you.

It's not Friday yet; hope things are looking better. Regardless, here's another (HUG) for you.
Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

hey my fellow Dave from Texas,
I dont even like huggin myself but I know the feeling of needing a hug, so I will suck it up and send a hug vibe and a prayer.
Hope everything works out ok,
another dave from Texas
but not an aggie, a SHSU alum

with all I am hearing about it I guess I should come check out aggieland, been a while since I went out in the "station"

Just in case here's another quick hug

Ooooh, lucky you, Dave. Keith gives great hugs! :)
I'm sick today so I won't give you a hug so you won't get my germs and add to your problems. But, I'm thiknin' of you and sending you good thoughts. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

XOXOXOX

Feel free to PM me... I'm definitely here for you.

-Miranda
you shall above all things be glad and young / For if you're young,whatever life you wear
it will become you;and if you are glad / whatever's living will yourself become.

And here's a Friday hug ((())). And you can even grab my ass.

Hope things are OK right this very instant.

Wendy W.