narcimund

What are your rig colors?

Mine, navy blue, purple, white, Scotland's rugby colours, apart from the tie dye of course..;)

--------------------

He who receives an idea from me, receives instruction himself without lessening mine; as he who lights his taper at mine, receives light without darkening me. Thomas Jefferson

108-0811_IMG.jpg

Here is my rig. Colours are similar to Skybitch'

Funny story here when I was looking to buy it (this is my pre-second rig)

I had decided to get a new container made for me to fit a 150 tight. I would then buy used canopies to put into it. I had decided to get a Sabre or Spectre 150.

I had decided on a Wings container and put my colour scheme together and filled out the order form on-line. Literally seconds before sending the form and payment, my buddy calls me and refers me to a new entry in the classified at Enclave... Wouldn't you beleive it! There's MY wings container, with a Specter 150 and PD 141. And by MY I mean these are the colours I had decided on EXACTLY. What an omen eh? I ended up paying less than I had figured I would AND got a 2 year old Cypress that I was not going to be able to afford until later If purchasing a new container!

My Karma ran over my Dogma!!!

rig2.jpg